That's It!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScreamingMonsters

I QUIT o can't take it anymore I already have the plans made and the supplies needed don't worry it will be quicl painless and clean I won't suffer a slow death but if I aint on tommorrow I won't ever be on again I will be on in 15 minutes but after that I probably won't be on again sry all I have come to the decision that its my time now so yeah

What has happened to bring you to this decision tonight hun? Never make decisions of this magnitude when you are hurting, or angry, or upset about something. You need to take a deep breath and weigh all the options when you are feeling better. Talk to us SM. We are here for you. Please don't harm yourself.

S

ScreamingMonsters

Y Not Gentle I Aint Much To Say No One Will Miss Me My Dad Hates Me! I Quit I Aint Got Nothing Left To Offer

Honey, don't do anything rash. I wanted to kill myself earlier all becaus satanic mother from hell (my bf's mom) gave me the third degree for wanting to see him on my birthday. yeah sometimes i regret not going through with attempts but other times i feel relieved. The bad feeling will pass, call someone and talk till you're smiling. It always works for me. Or just lay on you bed and cry. cry and cry and cry. cry until you fall asleep. or just cry some more. Don't touch the supplies. Please? For me? Come to the recovering cry baby side, we have cookies hun. Cookies! *eats cookies* Where do you live/where are you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00