That's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unreger

I'm leaving this forum for good! I'm getting the fuck out of here!

HEy everyone, know who I am? It's Tahiti! Vivian!

Before I go I'm going to apologize to Jenny and TLA for acting like a bitch and being messed up. It's just hard for me to believe that anyone truly cares about me, TLA, I didn't call you guys superficial to get you mad, that's truly how I felt. I'm sorry. K whatever now I'm outta here.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
It's a dark day when someone walks away. Every day is dark at some point, light at another. Will you give yourself another chance to talk?

U

Unreger

No, I don't see it as a dark day, and neither should you, though I'm suprised you even care. I see it as a rather liberating moment of my life.

The truth is, me being here only pollutes everyone, my constant whining and bickering solves nothing, it only succeeds in irritating others. It's time that I stay in solitude and look for the answers deep within myself, to keep my mouth shut for once and let things come as they come, go as they go.

Thanks for your reply. It means more to me than you can know, but I'm going to make this my last post/visit here, I'm going to end it clean and simple. Once again, thank you.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Self search is actually a good idea sometimes. Looking into yourself and just figuring yourself out. It can be really satisfying. But remember, if you need people to talk to you will always be welcome here. People do care because if they didnt this world wouldnt be worth shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00