That's it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Melancholy, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

One time too many. One step too far. One tear too many.

The worst thing is, I know I will fail. I'll freak out at the last minute. I'll f*ck it up.

And I hate myself for it.

2. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Lauren..Slow down hon..What triggered this?

Talk to us, just like you do for us...Please hon...Just explain what iss happening.

3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Nevermind. It doesn't matter. Nothing ever does.

Sorry for wasting everyones time.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hiya lauren, ya know, it's never a waste to vent on here. c'mon... what's going on? if you read my other thread you know i freaked at the last minute and called it off. it's three weeks later and despite my shame and despair, i'm actually glad i lost my nerve. it's gonna be a long haul to get back everythign i've lost but i'm ready to fight.

so... what gives...

5. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

It's only natural to back down i know i had a strong impulse to step down a few times and it takes alot to over come it.

Theres still alot of stuff you can experience in the world. Dont give up just yet, maybe you havent fount what makes you happy. It must be out there somewhere.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Lauren, please don't give up. I know what your stepfather is doing to you is completely wrong and you shouldn't blame yourself for it. Get help hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.