that's it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moony, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moony

Moony Well-Known Member

nevermind

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2008
  2. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Hi moony, your not ready to talk or you dont think we will listen or you dont know if its worth it?

Well we will be here if you change your mind, if its troubling you it might be helpful to write it down if only to get it out.

Take care x

3. Moony

Moony Well-Known Member

thanks unbearable

i just feel like i can't deal anymore. I have to go back to work for the summer, if i wanna be able to get into that private expensive school in september, and i haven't worked for a year and a half so i'm wondering if i'm gonna be able to do it.

Plus they told me to bring a lot of paperwork, and i have this paperwork phobia since forever. Usually my mum would help with that (i know, pathetic, since i'm 21) but now she's in Ireland for her holidays. I could have joined her if i didn't need the money to get into that school so badly.

there's another big issue i just don't feel comfortable talking about right now. Let's just say my opinion of the human race went from bad to worse. I don't know what to do. I'm consumed by anger and hatred and fear that when it ends, i'll be left with nothing.

basically i just want to die. Before monday if possible.

4. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

:hug: I know how hard and daunting having to go back to work after such a long time, but just think of you goal, wanting to get into that school, if you want it so much than thats such a positive thing, thats wanting something out of life which is preparing you for you future, please dont give up now, it can be helpful when doing something that you dont feel happy about is to think that you are doing it to get something you want and time will pass, thats just a small stepping stone to getting your goal. youve got so far already, please stay strong.

Also about that human race opinion, your seriously not alone but around here there are people who care about other humans otherwise they wouldn't take the time to post and be thinking about what you are going through:hug:

5. Jasonfine27

Jasonfine27 Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. When my dad died in September I didn't got to school for about a month. When I did finally go back I hated it. I always tried to find a way to stay home, get my mom to let me stay home. I've probably missed 80 some days of school this year. But I do regret it. School/Work is important. Very important. It is daunting at times, but in the long haul you'll be glad you did go back to work.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Getting back into things can be intimidating. There is always that fear of failure. If they didn't think you could do the job, you wouldn't be given it. Have faith in yourself. You can do it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.