That's it!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by doesn't matter., Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's it! I'm not taking this anymore! FUCK YOU.
    A year ago you pulled shit like this, we forgave you, as you felt sorry and was drunk at the time and didn't know front from back anymore.
    I stayed friends with you because I care about you.
    Who cares that eversince I didn't feel comfortable around you anymore?

So yeah I invited you over yesterday. Didn't plan on having you stay overnight. There was a reason why I let you sleep on the couch while I went to my own bed, you know.

WHY can't I just get a bit more assertive? Why can't I say "no!" when you come into my bed in the morning. and for fuck sake.. I finally do gather the strength to say "no" when you start cuddling me and you simply go "I'm gonna cuddle you anyway" FOR FUCK SAKE!

You KNOW about my past. You fucking KNOW!

Why is it SO FUCKING HARD for a guy to understand that whhen a lady says "NO", she really does mean "NO!" for fuck sake man. I can't be friends with someone who doesn't respect my needs and boundaries.

I know you're cuddly and I used to be too. But you fucked that up a year ago. And now you've fucked our friendship up.

FUCK YOU. I'm getting all these flashbacks now. I can't deal with these flashbacks.

You're supposed to be my FRIEND. Well fuck that, friends don't do this. And I know your issues are part of why you are the way you are. Which is why I let it all happen all this time. I'm done with it. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you, but at some point I gotta choose for myself. I don't want to be hurt either. I don't want to feel uncomfortable and scared every time you come over. I don't want to hug you while thinking "when's he leaving" I don't want to feel this way.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm always here for you , pm me anytime :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Tell him it's over!!!Cut the ties,and move on...You don't owe him anything...He is taking full advantage of the situation and until you put your foot down it will continue..If you have to put a restraining order against him so he can't come around anymore...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.