That's me off..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jackoboy16, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

Just been to A&E they said they would send me to a Psychriatic Hospital for Adelecents.... Looks like i'll be getting better. I still can't forgove those Vultures of Parents.. God knows what will hapen from now until Monday..
  2. Jack, I really hope you get the help you deserve and need.
    And, for the whole parents situation, it'll be okay.
  3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hi Jack.i know i read one of your other posts the other day and was worried about you.i read this today and hope you are ok.i hope the unit helps you and please know we are here if you want to talk,always.Please take good care.kath
  4. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

Thanks Sarah, I don't plan on getting that much better they siad i may be in their for like a week... i was hoping for like 4 months! :hug: i am here if you want to chat Dearest.
  5. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

Sorry for you being so Worried Kath , As from the previous reply i hope to stay in the Unit for aslong as possible- i just hate my parent's so much... I am glad someone is looking out for me cheers :D
  6. Ask them that.
    They may be able to change the amount of time within the unit.

And, thankyou.
    I appreciate the offer to chat.
  7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey dont worry about me worrying.

Its odd ive never met the people here but i do care.Truly i do.

There are others here like that too i think.

i guess also i could identify with a lot of the strong feelings you were expressing.About how desperate etc you are.And i began to struggle most when i was around your age.

So i felt kind of useless but want to be able to be here for you.

Here if you want to say more about your struggles with your parents or anything or about how you feel about going into the unit.Do you know when you will go?Is it definite that you are being admitted?

i hope it helps you and im sure many of us here will be thinking of you.i can tell from your threads many have been very moved by your story.

Good luck.
  8. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

Hello , Yes i beleive it is definate but like i said on the PM it won't really be untill Monday the Psychiatrist's have apparently faxed the info throught to the Psychatrist Hospital. I don't really know what facilitys they are their so i will have to wait and see :D Thanks for reading my threads by the way guys. I really admire all of you :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.