thats that then.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~Tosh~, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Well, thats that then...... apparently im a lying scheming bitch... why is it when i try i always fail... why is it, when i try to protect someone from the truth i hurt them anyway... my feelings for a certain someone have never gone, but now he's happy so i have no choice but to move forward.. i cant admit the way i feel because then its just going to cause more problems and i hate myself as it is.... He was always there, and gradually ive pushed him away... i tried to protect him from the way i am, who i am and since i did that, cutting has doubled, drinking a hell of a lot more i guess ive just wrecked my life completely :cry: i dont blame him for hating me right now.. i guess id hate myself.. just like everyone hates me.... i hate this feeling of confusion... i guess i need to find a way to pick myself up and carry on.. but how the hell do i do that?!!! ive lost several of the most important people to me... and i wonder why?! maybe its time to go because right now i cant hold on any longer........... :cry: i dont know what to do anymore, do i be honest and watch things fall apart behind me, or do i carry on as i am and watch things fall apart infront of me

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to see you are suffering Lexi, from what i can see this is a 3 way thing going on with friends on here. my advice would be to be honest and talk this thru with them and clear the air, the last thing you want is to feel unwelcome or unable to gain support from here.
    trust me that nobody hates you, be strong hun

:hug:

3. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Lexi, I just want to say that I'm here for you. you can vent to me any time and I'll listen to what you have to say without judging or criticising.

I certainly don't think you're any of those things you said.
    If you need support, I'm here

take care

Kenny

4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Lexi, im glad we have it all in the open and sorted now

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Lexi. I'm sorry things didn't work out with him. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Lexi. I don't think you are any of those things and I cetainly don't hate you. I've read several of your posts and you come over as caring and considerate. If ever you want to chat I'm only a pm away.:hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Tonie,

I'm sorry things didn't work out with him. I don't hate you Lexi, I think you are wonderful and very strong. It must be hard battling depression and raising a little girl at such a young age. Alcohol is a depressant hun and will only make you feel worse. I'm here if you need me:smile: Take care hun x

8. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:cry: thank you... :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.