That's what you get....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by d3m2111, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d3m2111

d3m2111 Member

That was how some family members reacted when I tried to reach out for help. One told me to stop the drama and grow some balls, another said you made poor decisions and choices so bear it..
    it makes everything more heartbreaking coz they wouldnt even acknowledge my pain. They just cut me off right away. i feel like running out to the highway and get hit by a speeding car.

2. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

I know where u come from. Although everyone sees me and my family as the perfect family, they dont know how mistaken they r. My sisters and I receive no support from our parents. Sure, they give us everything we want and need, but affection and support. We've been through a lot of rough stuff practically alone.

Now Im 22 and am a place in my life where I just know that if I want something I'll have to fight for it alone.

I know this is not comforting, but what Im getting at, is that if u decided to seek help, if u want to start battling whatever it is that is dragging u down, u just have to do it for yourself. Dont listen to whatever people might say, nowadays people are so careless and thpughtless about their comments and other people's feelings.

I hope this helps u a bit, and that u can recover from this :)

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry the people closest to you made comments like that, I know it only serves to make you feel worse. I guess it's hard for some people to understand or accept, and sadly, many of them don't even try to understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.