The adventure continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecky

Well fellows, the work adventure continues for me today.

I am just minutes away from going for the first day of my security officer licensing course. It will last the whole of this week and when I get my certificates next week, I will be able to start work as a mall guard or something similar.

What will happen during the course? And will my career as a security officer run smoother than my disastrous week at the office as an administrative assistant?

Watch this thread as my tale unfolds!

Teck

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Being a security officer can be quite lucrative, lots of security people also get involved in PI work, I knew a guy many years ago that did that and told me a little about it.

Good luck with it all ;)

Tecky

So far so good. I find the course to be easy and redundant really, but I suppose some fat cats at the top of the hierarchy need to feel important.

Anyway, I already got myself a firm job offer as a guard for a condominium complex near my flat. Things look good already!

Teck

Tecky

Ok, so I passed the course and is now 'licensed' to work in the security industry.

I went to the firm who offered me a job during my course and collected my uniform. Now, I am about to set off for work in like half an hour. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Since last night as I was ironing my uniform, I have been trying to solve a mystery. The mystery of the long sleeved shirt. I was given a long sleeved shirt as part of my uniform and that's a mystery because usually only supervisors wear long sleeved shirt while the ordinary officers wear the short sleeved shirts. So in giving me a long sleeved shirt, are they hinting at anything?

Nevermind, I shall find out shortly.

Teck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00