The American Deficit is a Deception

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Righteous, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

U can call me a conspiracy nut or whatever but I'm not the one 2 fall for this bullshit about a deficit.

Definition of Deficit - when a country spends more money than it takes in

I know they constantly report that we are in some kind of trillion dollar deficit. This is just deception for the purpose of justifying this recession and justifying a possible Great Depression in the future. What u learned about economics in a book or a class is a large load of bullshit. We don't know the true beginning operation of our country's cash flow. Trust me, America got more money than what u think. They can report anything, but how can an ordinary citizen believe the amount of money America got if he or she doesn't have any proof? Has anyone actually seen and counted the money themselves? Hell no. I personally believe that some government workers print money just 2 pocket the shit themselves.

So whats the purpose of the deficit deception u ask? Its for the purpose of government domination. I actually believe in a shadow government. I can't prove how the shadow government works, but I do have common sense. The domination is already happening with the recession making some people poor. The domination will continue 2 happen when the next Great Depression makes a whole lot of people poor. The government is trying 2 find an excuse to withdraw everyone's money out of their bank accounts. And please don't believe that bullshit about your money being insured in the bank.

So 2 summarize it all up here is the government's deception strategy: Claim that there is an extreme deficit for the purpose of withdrawing ordinary citizen's bank accounts. Shit is real yo
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Yes, myself and a team of highly trained monkey periodically will count america's money for her.
  3. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Out of genuine curiosity I must ask where you're getting this idea. On what basis can you make such a momentous claim that the government is not only lying about all this but robbing us all blind? Furthermore, to claim that the entire field of economics is complete fallacy requires some sort of validation outside of your own personal sentiment.
  4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

you worked for the Bush admin? ..ducks and flees...:mortd:
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

1.84 trillion dollars deficit... Seems like a LOT of money, doesn't it? Well, into 300 million people that's $6133 per person. It's not unreasonable at all for a government to owe that much in bad times.
  6. Mikeintx

Nooooooooo, stop with the logicccc, america is evil, we are going to explode!
  7. Zurkhardo

8. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

End of 2008 it was 10 Trillion ($30k each). Projected to 18 Trillion in 2014 ($55k each) many folk do you know who could pay that much back in their lifetimes?
  9. Mikeintx

Ill let Zurk field this one...
  10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Debt vs. deficit.
  11. Zurkhardo

Lol thanks for the support as always Mike.

Well for starters, debt is largely a global problem now, not merely an American one as popular opinion seems to suggest. Total debt worldwide was $52 trillon (give or take some depending on the source). While we make up the largest proportion of that, one fifth to be exact, it's as much because we're a large country (and the single largest rich country) as it is that we're just debt crazy. A lot of small countries - Ireland, the UK, Iceland, UAE, and so on - have a much larger debt as percentage of GDP. Heck, a few have higher debt than GDP itself! So in the grand scheme of things we're rather lucky and well off.

Luckily our large, credit-driven, consumer-obsessed society, which got us in this mess has, is big and advanced enough in size and market to raise the capital we need. Granted it will certainly be a slow and arduous process but it's not impossible. Given the international nature of both this crisis and debt in general, we'd likely need some kind of global body that can help assist and regulate a lot of these massive and internationally investment flows that helped precipitate this crsis in the first place.

Furthermore, Aoeu made a very important distinction: deficit pertains strictly to the government budget for the currently assessed year, whereas debt is basically a total of that plus all the debt citizens, agencies, and pretty much every entity in America owes at once.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.