The Answer You're All Looking For

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Klax0r, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klax0r

Klax0r Member

I've figured out the answer to all of your questions everybody!

Now you may think this explanation/answer to all of life's questions seems a little strange, it is, but if you understand it correctly, it works out just fine. To find the answer, take a look at the word/abbr/phrase/whatever: "WTF?!" Now, imagine that that "WTF?!" is now in an infinite loop. Yes, yes that's it. You've got it, that's the answer. Does this make sense to anybody else or just me? It does seem to answer all of my questions perfectly.

2. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

Are the walls in your house padded? :unsure::biggrin:

3. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

Klaxor - it makes no sense at all!! Wtf can't be a loop...because it is just one thing and besides seriously do you really think that is the answer to all lifes questions?? Sounds dumb to me. Sorry if i'm being rude but come on use your head! **sigh**

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

There's no need to joke about that stuff, especially on a SUICIDE forum.
    And OP, "wtf" is a good question, but as an answer? I dont think so.

5. Mortem

Mortem Well-Known Member

Can't really put words to it... but somehow it could make sense :tongue:

6. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

7. Ahrimar

Ahrimar Well-Known Member

Heh, I see how that makes sense.... Just try saying that to everything.... If not, amuses you alot....

8. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

It makes sense if you consider we are all animals and that misery & pain is part of our ecosystem. Survival of the fittest is cruel, life sucks, shit happens, etc

Fuck Planet Earth

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

I like it... there can be a WTF for all occasions... like the humorous WTF when something is out of the ordinary hilarious? Or the incredulous WTF when you don't get what's happening? WTF for angry moments, or back off or else moments....

This photo, for me, is the perfect WTF moment

http://www.paulrussell.info/fullsize/charity.html

C.

10. Well...Or THIS (if it's not too inappropriate to add more 'humour' to this thread...)

Eleven Religious Views of Life:

Taoism
    Shit happens.

Confucism
    Confucius say, "shit happens".

Buddhism
    If shit happens, it isn't really shit.

Zen
    What is the sound of shit happening?

Hinduism
    This shit happened before.

Islam
    If shit happens, it is the will of Allah.

Protestantism
    Shit won’t happen if I work harder.

Catholicism
    If shit happens, you deserve it.

Judaism
    Why does this shit always happen to us?

Atheism
    I don't believe this shit.

Agnosticism
    What is this shit?

Or THIS:

(offensive to some - *warning)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

11. Klax0r

Klax0r Member

Well, obviously this answer doesn't really solve our questions. What I was basically implying here is that we don't really need an answer to any of these questions, I for one am sick of looking for answers. We're all coming to these forums because we think we need help, our lives are getting pretty shitty and we want to fix them.

I'm pretty much going insane because I don't understand anything in life. None of it makes sense, we're not really learning anything in this life, we're going to lose all of that knowledge in death. It's a weird ass experience, and we're all just going along for the ride.

Everybody is for some reason (no reason) telling me that I need to follow this line and I'll be happy. I'm taking a very good look at this line and saying, wow... this line sure is shitty. If only I could make a line going in that other direction, too bad we're all pretty much forced down this one line. Oh well. (The one line of course being, school, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, death).

I wish suicide wasn't so frowned upon, if there were suicide booths on every corner, I'm sure people (and myself) wouldn't fear death so much.

12. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

I know what sort of forum this is, and as for no need for jokes, without laughter
    wtf is life for. :tongue:

13. tourniquet77

tourniquet77 Guest

Cool. I'm not taking my meds either.

14. martijn

martijn Active Member

Sure, it makes sense. Ask yourself "WTF!?" and whatever answer you get, you can (will) ask yourself the same thing again: "WTF!?"

As you say, today's society forces us down this line, our whole life is planned for us, even before we were born. WTF!? That's just stupid. Yea, it is. You're supposed to walk down this or that road and whistle joyfully along the way, but does it make sense? Not really, no. If you should ask someone why, ultimately, we have to follow this path, their answer will just make as little sense as the thing you questioned in the first place. Answers will always lead to more questions, each making less sense than the previous.

There are no answers, only questions. That's basically what you're saying with "WTF!?" being an infite loop, no?

15. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

Nice thread, thanks for taking my mind off things and giving me a laugh.

BTW the WTF philosophy is great.

16. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

I hate the SWD (school, work x100, death) line :sad:

I kind of get what you mean.

17. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:biggrin: I love that. I agree. Everything to me seems 'what the fuck?' Especially, 'what the fuck have I been doing for the last 5 years?' I've always had the 'wtf' on loop going on inside of me but it's got stronger recently especially after I left a social networking site- I thought, come on now....society is completely fucked up, you've tried so hard and you have it lying there in full display. I need to write something on it.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  18. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

19. kimailis

kimailis Active Member

42! thats the ultimate answer! (hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy lol).
    there is no answer, it would be boring if we knew it, like one big spoiler or like a full jigsaw.
    life is trivial, life is interesting, life is funny, enjoy it!

20. martijn

martijn Active Member

:tongue: But The Guide also says that the answer and the question cannot co-exist in the same universe. If you know the answer and find out the question, the universe will simply replace itself with another, infintely more complex universe. Back to the beginning. We'll never know both the question and the answer.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a brilliant book, nevertheless.

Anyway, I'm a curious person. I want answers and when I've got the answers, I want to think about them and ask new questions. It frustrates me that I never figure out the answers of my questions.

Sure, life is interesting, just not that pleasant when it's happening to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.