1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the battle and the damage done

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shock, May 22, 2007.

1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

this is a vent again, it helps me to write these things down.

i dont wanna be depressed anymore. its this fucking disease. and its eating me. it saps my energy like a parasite. it isnt responding to treatment. i fight it, fight it so hard. its a war always. the disease impersonates me. so its me fighting myself inside my head.

i think im losing

im taking more and more pills. but im losing ground to the disease. i cant sleep cause the battles still raging. i cant function cause im too tired. i think i need help. but theres no one around.

if i kill myself does that mean the disease has one? i want to die and the worse part is i know i shouldnt. is it the diesease that makes me want to die or is it living with the diesease that does it?

all right heres that cliche' bit:
    i have to say this. i feel selfish for saying it cause there are heaps of sincere people out there who want to help

ok: i saw this cartoon on a website. one friend was helping another who had depression by saying they would go to councilling together. oh god i wish my friends were like that. i really want to talk to someone about it. even just talking about. thats all. they dont have to lot after me or anything. i hate the idea of that. i hate the idea of relying on people more than anything. but good i just want someone to talk to who wont call me a pussy or a loser or self obsessed.

anyway. thats my rant. like i said, it might be selfish. i dunno. it helps me to write this down anyway.

say what you want