The benefits of exercise

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by mcviking, Mar 2, 2010.

1. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

If you are like me you are a lazy bastard and usually hate the thought of running or doing calistenics. However when I am in the mood I can put a good day in the gym. Yesterday was one of those days. I was pissed off, contemplatin this and then, ask why this why that bitch bitch bitch. So what did I do? I took out on the bench nad the heavy bag. I took it out on the lat machine and the leg press. And you know what when I walked out I didn't have a care in the world. Today I am sore. But I can attest that if you are pissed off, take it to the gym, a bike, a mountain, hell even a DDR pad. You will feel better I promise!~
  2. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

youre right, any excersise is a great way to get rid of stress, i know there some science invloved (endorphins blah bl...) , but it really does work.
    but maybe its easier said than done, i used to workout 3-4 hours a day and had a resting heartbeat of 35 bpm and I didnt have a care in the world.
    ha , now i dont do anything and i'm as miserable as sh*t.