the benefits of oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACRon

Is everyone enjoying the oil we have stolen from the middle east?

I don't know about anyone else but i feel a lot better off for it. yeah, a lot of evil foreigners got killed in the process but what the hay. im ok with that. It makes me all warm and toasty inside with my fresh, slightly tanned pink skin

thoughts?

S

suicide_ideation

''Socialized expenses, privatized profits.

America: land of the greed and home of the slaves.''

me1

The invasion of Iraq is the first (or was it the second? Afghanistan?) installment of a strategy entitled "Rebuilding America's Defences", which can be read in full by clicking on the further link from the following linked page. Or else, simply read the summary:-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3249.htm

Written in September 2000, one year before the "unforeseen" events of 9/11, the document represents the blueprint for all that has happened since, supposedly in "retaliation" for that "terror attack". The powers-whoever-they-may-be in the US required a "catastrophic and catalysing event, like a new Pearl Harbour" to enable them to turn the country into a dictatorship and set the ball rolling on a path of unending war.

The bigger picture is that this is simply an ongoing attempt by the global power elite to put in place a one world government, drastically reduce the size of the global population to around 500 million, fully micro-chipped and living in a moneyless, big-brother dominated, society. Numerous high profile, "unrelated" and "random" happenings, supposedly commited by "isolated lunatics", whether they be "terror attacks" or "school shootings" are in fact part of a carefully controlled plan designed to achieve these aims and can be traced right back to them.

ACRon

Mum vs Dad, Brother Vs Sister, man vs man woman vs woman. long sighted, short sighted, loop de loop, crackerjack, its all the same to everyone if you want to trace it back. rock and roll baby, lets reduce ourselves to slaves of thought, as all thought, is the offspring of war. Success is enjoyable, but only when we forget why its fun. Lets reduce ourselves to nothing, if thats what it takes to own a clear conscience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00