The Best New Year Ever

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jill, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

I have it all planned

I am going to end my life on New Years Eve

No more tears, no more pain, no more lies.

This is the end of life for me.

No sense talking to anyone because I am not going to change my mind there is nothing keeping me here anymore and there is no one to turn to.

I am alone and I will die alone.

Good Luck to all of you.
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

We are here Jill, you don't have to end your life, you have to change it in some way.. only you can say in what way, start small, is there one tiny thing you could do to make you feel a little better? (And I don't mean kill yourself)
  3. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

Not really I went to church today to say goodbye to the place I had grown up in.

There is really nothing left to say it is time to go. But Thank you for your reply

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Jill,

I hope you reconsider. What has caused you to feel this way :hug: Talk to us. We are here to listen hun.
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Has 'the church' let you down Jill?
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Jill. For the love of God, please don't do this to yourself on new years eve. 2009 might be a good year for you, you never know? Has something triggered this? New years eve is on wednesday, so I'm guessing that you're planning on doing it sometime in the evening? There must be another way hun. :hug:
  7. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

Life has made me feel this way
    All of the pain and the lies have made my heart cold and hard
    I do not want to go on in this world and I will not change my mind it is pointless.
    Loosing my daughter and finding out that my marriage has been one big lie has added to the constant ache that I have in my heart and I am the only one who can stop it. And on New Years Eve I am going to stop it for good.
  8. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

9. Please reconsider. Life has its downfalls, but we all have to keep trying. Who said it was going to be a bed of roses? Remember that there are people out there far worse than you are. Its not as bad as you think!
  10. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

you dont really want to go, otherwise you would not have reached out to us. we are here for you we want to help talk to us huni :hug:
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Jill please reconsider. This may seem like the best way to end the year, but it is a terrible start for everyone else. There are people that care about you and if you let them help to support you, you can get through this. The loss of your marriage and your daughter is not an easy thing to overcome. Seek help from trained professionals to work through the feelings you have. Things can change. :hug:
  12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jill,
    I also had my date set to commit on New Years eve so I would go out with a bang. I had a couple of friends here on the forum get me to agree to go back in the hospital after the 1st. I told them I would give it one more chance but that I am still leaning towards suicide. I have lived with these thoughts since I was thirteen and tried to d***n myself but I got scared and just did make it to the surface before I ran out of air.
    I am 51 now and still fight the thoughts dailey. When I get up in the morning the first thing I do is tell myself no it isn't happening today. It helps to verbalize your thoughts. I guess that is why I am a beleiver in therapy.
    Why don't you do like I am going to and go back to the hospital and try to get help this time. You have alot of friends here who would be broken hearted if you commit. Please take care!!!~Joseph~
  13. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

Thanks for all of the replys

I don't think any one can truley understand what is in my heart and why I am doing the best thing possible for all conserned. Believe me when I say no one will miss me.

I have talked to several people, been in the hospital several times and nothing ever helps.

I am going to do this for me. I am going to be that selfish.

Thanks you
  14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I hope that you find peace if you do it, but i really hope that you will stay.

I can't change your mind, but please, think again. :hug:
  15. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this to yourself Jill. Once you're gone, there is no coming back. Please reconsider this. You only get one shot at life. :hug:
  16. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

WE will miss you jill.

we will know you are gone from our lives and that will leave us a little less intact than what we already are.
    :hug: please, talk to us
  17. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

Well it's New Years Eve and it is time for me to get everything ready

I can't say that I am not scared because I am

I guess I am more scared to live than I am to die.

I hope you all find your peace in life.

18. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

As wheresmysheep said, by talking to us you're asking us for help. And we're asking you not to go through with this. Please reconsider and stay and talk to us instead.
  19. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Please Reconsider Jill.
  20. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i really hope you reconsider... lots of us here would be gutted. losing another one to the shit in life hurts. please stay and be part of our messed up community x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.