The Best Of Luck To All

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Julia-C, May 24, 2011.

1. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

It appears that I am still f$%king up in my posts. Either my words paint too graphic of a picture or my pathetic attempts at art does.

Well none of you have to worry about the future moderation of my posts. None of you have to worry about my words being too triggering. None of you have to be bothered by me or my stupid sad excuse for art again.

:irony: of those expecting not to be triggered in a forum such as this.

:i'm sorry: I'm such an idiot. Dad was right.

:poo: right, I shouldn't be upset.

:admin:

:welcome: as long as you wear a normal mask. :eek:hwell:

I'v been so bad. :bottom:

:throw::cya:

2. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Probably didn't expect me to reply.

But why are you feeling down? If the source of this grief relates to art, art isn't exactly something you fail or succeed at.

Talk to me. PM me.

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

julia, i hope you dont leave. not that it matters, but i dont agree with the decision to make your story threads private as long as the title includes a trigger warning. everyone should be able to share the experiences that brought them here no matter how upsetting or graphic they may be as long as others are forewarned about the content. sorry that you feel like you have to wear a mask. your dad was wrong. you are great.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

what happened?
    you can send me a PM

ps your dad was wrong

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Your dad was most definitely WRONG, wrong, wrong.

PLEASE don't leave here.... you've been so supportive of others (and me).

:hug:

6. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

please dont leave. you are great, and your dad was wrong. i enjoy having you around and have visited your blog so i could continue reading your story, you are strong and please please stick around

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Julia, I have read many of your posts and you have always been proper..Sometimes even amuzing..Please don't go...You are well thoght of here..