The best thing to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SnowFallenAngel, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

In a nutshell, I am alone, I have no one. If I were to tell you all about me, I'd be here all day!

I will be better off and so will everyone else when I am not here. I am scared to do it, but I have been thinking about it for years and must act on it now because trust me when you think things can't get any worse, they always do. There is no bottom of the pit, it is an endless misery that never stops.

I am ignored by all and if I were to die anyway, no one would know for a long time as no one cares to call me or come around to see me. I'm even ignored on facebook, I mean seriously, that's so funny!!

So here I am, with no job, no money, no family and no friends. With anxiety and panic disorder, depression and grief. If you kicked me beyond recognision, you would not pain me as much as this feeling of loneliness and isolation. Being ignored is one of the worst things you can do to somebody. I am not strong enough to rise above all of this, I have tried, believe me.

This really needs to end now and not go on any longer.

By the way my name is Liz.

If you have read my post, thanks.
  2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hi Liz, nice to see you!
    Please try to hold on, maybe post some more and read a little.
    I wish you well, i hope you can find some answers here.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh I know too well the loneliness that you feel. But that's what is great about here. Everyone can understand what you are feeling and will try to help you through it. Keep posting. It's not much but atleast you get things out and you arent alone when you are posting and letting others see the you that you cant let out in RL :arms:
  4. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Hi Liz, we're here for you and we're not going to ignore you. Stay strong and I hope things get better for you. :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Liz i am here too i hear you and see you and i definetly feel that sadness and pain you are expressing I hope you continue to post okay please as it does help decrease the sadness and loneliness you are feeling hugs to you
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Lizzy. You have to learn how to stand on your own two feet. It sounds like people have abandoned you. Keep looking for a job and hopefully something will turn up. It's easy to get stuck in a rut, but you have to keep on trying. Don't give up. :hug:
  7. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

Hi and thanks for your replies. It's so hard to hold on to nothing, isn't it?!
    Thanks for not ignoring me:IrishDoll:

Dave - I wish I could work, unfortunately I have back problems, CFS and emphysema to name but a few physical illnesses!!

Life is just so hard.

I am so sorry that I cannot help anyone else here, because when I read peoples posts, I think the same way, so what can I say? When they ask for a reason to live, I cannot give them one.

I am so sorry, I'm so useless!

Liz x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.