The best time you ever had...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shades, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shades

shades Staff Alumni

The best time I ever had was a river trip down the Colorado River in giant inner tubes. 3 days of camping and floating down that beautiful river. O.K., so the LSD might have enhanced it a bit. :laugh: But it was still the best.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Most of my fondest memories revolve around copious amounts of drugs and alcohol and getting with women.
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

A cuddle one night. No sex. No talking. Just holding her, looking at her, while she did the same.
  4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

In high school. Group ski trip. Whole bus full of people lots of them my friends(back when I had friends) I skied non-stop the whole day. I hurt by the end of the day but it felt good.

I bungee jumped once. It was a rush. That was a good day.

Neither of these were enhanced by alcohol or drugs BTW. Just pure fun.
  5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

i probably had no real good times, but the first vacation i ever went with some friends back in december 1997, we rented a ski house in vermont, up all night drinking, damn do i wish i can go back and do things differently, my first real glimpse of freedom
  6. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Probably in 2003, I was a sophomore in high school. I went out with my cousins, drank, smoke, go down to the Bronx every week. I also had a crush on this girl, which I pathetically still think about sometimes. But not like the women I truly fell in love with in 2005 even though that wasn't such a good year like 2003. All of that is now gone, I have nothing. BUT I still have a good time almost everyday even if its just for a short while simply by listing to music I like, it makes me feel a little better even though it never lasts.
  7. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Mine was probably 17 yrs ago when my friend Samantha became my gf and we would just take off in the car weekends and go just anywhere,killer tunes on the stereo,laughing like a pair of loons. Didn't matter where we ended up so long as we were together,good memories but it makes me sad to think of them coz I know the ending I guess. 
  8. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

That one time when I felt the world was beautiful and I sincerely had compassion for anyone unconditionally.
  9. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

When I was a small innocent child,once I had understanding of my parents crap marriage,my mothers drinking and all the shit that followed, my lust for life ebbed away
  10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

A day in summer. I was seven? Eight, maybe? My older sister went with me to the park to play basketball. Then we went home and watched a looney tunes movie and ate chips and dip. The movie was very funny and my sister was in a positive mood.

I know it doesn't sound like much but it was the happiest day of my life. :sad:
  11. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Sad to say, my fondest memory was a very drunken night. It isn't my fondest because of the drinking, though, but rather, because it is one of the few memories I have left to hold onto and the last time I was surrounded by friends before "everything".

Ironically, I actually don't remember all of it. Despite it being close to my memory. Haha. Everyone that was there remembers different pieces. So, it's like a big puzzle.

It was the last time I actually acted like a stupid kid without a care in the world. Oh, to be young again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.