"The best way to keep hearts & wrists intact.."

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by anasgirlx, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

^^ the above quote is from a FOB song. <3

I have just finished cutting my thighs up. <edit moderator total eclipse too descriptive method> They hurt like hell. They burn and sting but they don't bleed very well. It makes me feel disappointed. I was looking for a <edit moderator total eclipse too descriptive> but apparently, I'm too weak to cut that deep. It's gonna leave some ugly scars though. Anyone else feel disappointed after they cut?

*Oops, fudged up the FOB lyrics. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
  2. distress

distress Well-Known Member

I understand exactly where you're coming from. Every time and thats why i like it so much, not only do i get to see my physical pain but also i know that i will begin to mentally bring myself down.

What has caused you to do this, please post and rant about how your feeling we are here to listen

3. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

I don't like the physical pain as much as seeing the blood flow. I love seeing the blood.

I do it when I'm angry, depressed, or feel like I failed at something (like my eating disorder).

4. AxiomUltimatum

AxiomUltimatum Well-Known Member

I haven't cut for 3 years now but I remember how i felt like it was 5 mins ago.

Yeah, I used to feel disappointed afterwards. Not that I'd done it but rather that I hadn't done enough.
    I would take my time and each session would last at least 2/3 hours.
    If I didn't get so tired from doing it, I don't think I would ever have stopped and there we're definitely times that I went on for much much longer.

Thing is, The disappointed feeling made things worse for me. Over 5 years, my cutting got worse and worse... By the last year, I would be getting fresh stitches every other day at least.

I even remember self harming while in hospital, waiting for my turn to get stitches.

I wish I could say what made me stop but I guess I hit a peak. I literally don't have any space at all on one arm and my thighs and belly are pretty bad too.
    My whole left arm looks like a giant burn scar from all the scars on top of scars.

I hope you can stop soon. Before it gets worse.

I've done some permanent damage. I never meant to even though I knew it was very possible. I wish I hadn't gone quite so far now.

I'm free from it now though.

I did it.

So can you.

Pm me if ya wanna chat.

x Hazel X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.