the biggest mistake of my life!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZundertowZ, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

about a year ago i drank a bottle of vodka and 100 valiums! for some reason i will never know i went 4 a walk rather than just lay my head on the pillow and die! the biggest mistake of my life! every time i think im turning a corner i wake up and realize i soon will be homeless, jobless, friendless, with no family. i cant go though another week of work! i dont know why im even posting this nothing is ever going 2 get better, i need 2 justt be a man, stop whining and end this pathetic life!
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There muxt have been a reason you chose to walk. I am glad you did and were able to come back and post about it here. I don't know what has gone on in your life or what issues you are dealing with, I think it takes more of a man to continue the fight for life than to take the easy way out and die. Please continue to turn to us for support. Maybe, with time, other options than death may become a reality for you. Take care.
  3. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

God I hate hearing stuff like this. You took 100 valium pills with vodka and you are still alive to tell about it. Very discouraging. I thought I was doing something with about ten valium pills and some beer. Didn't even really faze me. But mine is just child's play compared to what you did. I was actually thinking about giving the valium thing another try but maybe it just a waste if 100 won't get it done. And I'm probably a bigger guy than you are.

Really just makes me feel worse. There's gotta be some sorta of trick because I knew a guy who just died from simply mixing adderall with alcohol and then certain celebs pass from just mixing stuff. I think that's the thing. Mixing pills together that shoudln't be mixed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.