The Bilderberg Group (change the way you think of politics)

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by MeAndYou, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

I personally found this blog by a journalist from The Guardian to be incredibly interesting. The first part reads from a book written accounting another journalists' "adventure" investigating The Bildergberg Group, and the rest is a first hand account of a journalist from The Guardian and his own adventure at this years meeting.

I personally believe that the elite do indeed meet up once a year every year. The elite to me includes people in power in the political world, people of high wealth, people in power in the corporate world..and lets be honest these things go hand in hand. What they talk about i obviously dont know but i dont believe it has anything to do with our safety and well being as a nation and as a world. Its kinda scary.

your thoughts?

*edit* forgot to add the link
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/series/charlie-skeltons-bilderberg-files
    Its a whole series of blogs. Start at the bottom and read your way through :p Hopefully its entertaining to you because i read it like a spy novel and really enjoyed it. :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

In total agreement. Please see the "Carlyle" corporation under any search engine. This group first came to my attention in Michael Moore's "Farenheit 911". This is not a group that is discussed by conspiracy theorists. They actually meet and are active. War and money (which often go hand in hand)
    are at the top of their list.

Oh...and if you're drunk (I just saw your other post), don't look it up....you'll put your fist through the screen!

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
  3. MeAndYou

"Carlyle invests primarily in the following industries: aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy and power, health care, real estate, technology and business services, telecommunications and media, and transportation."
    "...The firm has employed political figures and notable investors. Some of these figures include former US President George H. W. Bush..."

Another fucked up thing is the Monsanto corporation responsible for dumping toxic chemicals in a town that, of course, negatively effected the health of its residence of whom were primarily minority in race and low income. A good documentary on them can be found on youtube through google called "The world according to monsanto".

Makes my blood boil:mad:. If we had a mainstream journalist organization capable of real journalism and void of sponsor buyouts ("money gags") the stench of corruption might not be so strong.

Hopefully Obama can change some of this but ill be realistic. The hands controlling the strings today are probably the same ones that controlled yesterday.

4. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

I am a believer in Occam's Razor. Before believing in a conspiracy, see if stupidity would account for the phenomenon.

5. MeAndYou

Im sorry but while that may sound intelligent i just cant follow it. When the elite are meeting in a group secretley, prohibiting press, i cant believe tehy are doing anything for the good of the world. I sincerely beileve they are discussing profit profit profit profit profit profit profit fucking profit.

To further my argument watch "the world according to monsanto"..hell..look at how everyone except the banks got poorer during this recession or that 15 percent of all US soldiers serving in the iraq/afghanistan wars are on prescription drugs instead of TREATments to get them back into the real world. This world is fucked up and power breeds corruption and money breeds greed. A simple theory cant change that...its human nature and as someone on the bottom of the totem pole im fucking pissed about it all.

Assumptions or not i think its pretty evident that the people runnign t he show arent doign a very good job for you or me.

6. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

However likely all that seems based on the anectodal evidence, there is still no solid proof of it. I'm suspicious as well, but there really isn't anything besides the odd circumstances to substantiate it.

7. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

Still doesn't require a conspiracy. We know that stupidity, greed, hatred, anger, jealousy all exist in full measure. Just because A does something stupid, B is greedy, and C hates [insert group name here] doesn't mean they are conspiring.
    Oh yeah, let's not forget insanity.

8. MeAndYou

Well i find it pretty damn odd. Youre right it doesnt mean they are conspiring but why the security why the secrecy.........my view of the world is changing on a daily basis. I dont like this world.:blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.