The Bipolar is killing me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adam, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

It feels inevitable that it is going to win. Now I am declared treatment resistant. No medication does much. The depression is rolling in hard now and I have little to fight it with. As I am sick of the repeating cycles. Sick of all things mental health related. Just fed up of it all. Coping mechanisms are failing, as are reasons to keep fighting. I am in such mental pain I sometimes just give up and sleep. I find myself resenting those who keep me here, even though that is so ungrateful. But I feel this is no way to live any more and see no hope of a better tomorrow. Only a worsening one of ever deepening layers of madness and the anguish of surviving day by day while telling myself this is living.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI Adam sorry you are feeling the deep lows right now but you also know that with bipolar you will see better days as well there are new meds being made to help with the illness so i hope in future you will not be so resistant to the new meds
    Rest ok when you need to rest it is ok to take care of you and do things that bring you some joy One day at a time ok sometimes just take one hour at a time hugs

3. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

Seeing better days sadly is its own variety of torture. As those days are numbered the moment they begin, it is just a matter of when do I ruin relationships? When do I say something idiotic or act like an ass? What will I build only to abandon when the depression rolls in? It is painfully tiresome!

4. VIRAL

VIRAL Member

Sometimes a song makes you feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.