The bragging thread

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
You know how sometimes you really want to brag about how fucking awesome you are, but don't because it's literally going to annoy to fuck out of every single person around you who has the misfortune of listening to it? Well, not here! Feel free to brag about anything you want here! Well, okay, ALMOST anything...

Nothing negative or illegal...(because you know, plausible deniability and all that...;)) Otherwise, brag away...

We talk shit about ourselves in plentiful doses. Don't you think it's about time we evened out the score a bit? And don't bullshit me that you have nothing to brag about when we all know that main reason you tend to ask others how their weekend went is because, in reality, you want to brag about how awesome YOURS was :P

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I took a boxing class today! It's been...a while since I've done that intense of cardio and I had to pace myself so I didn't puke, haha, but I'm proud of myself for finally getting off my ass. They aren't renting the wraps and gloves right now because plague, so I had to buy them. So I also bought a 10-pack of classes to make sure I use them enough for it to be worth the money.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I might have mentioned this elsewhere on the site, but my advisor from my master's program wants to help me edit my thesis so I can submit it to academic journals to potentially get it published.

I've already been published in a journal, but that was just poetry and not something that will help my career.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I took a boxing class today! It's been...a while since I've done that intense of cardio and I had to pace myself so I didn't puke, haha, but I'm proud of myself for finally getting off my ass. They aren't renting the wraps and gloves right now because plague, so I had to buy them. So I also bought a 10-pack of classes to make sure I use them enough for it to be worth the money.
I think that's so awesome @sinking_ship !!!

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I might have mentioned this elsewhere on the site, but my advisor from my master's program wants to help me edit my thesis so I can submit it to academic journals to potentially get it published.

I've already been published in a journal, but that was just poetry and not something that will help my career.
Nice! What's the study about?

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Some think sex is a great form of exercise; I say, kicking someone's ass is an even better one.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Nice. Ever since I've learned that I won't ever be in remission, I can brag that I've accepted my fate and I'm seriously happy whenever someone recognise my efforts, its what I've always wanted. It reduces my loneliness. Just happy when a friend say this too, same with therapist like...

"She has accepted her fate and she didn't abandoned her parents who hasn't. I sure want a daughter like that, who makes managing looks easy and who the hell can accept less sleep... Even doctors can't do that...."

Did you know its actually hard to find things that's right for you? I feels like I'm finally no longer a teenager looking so lost in this world and my parents didn't teach me that. I navigated myself.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
And what's the methodology and results/conclusion? (if you don't mind saying)
I'll PM you if you want to hear about it. Just wanna be sure no one comes across it and thinks I copied it or steals the idea from me. I know people are unlikely to come across it on a suicide forum, but I kinda feel like I need to be safe with that information for now. :D
So let me know if you still want to know, and I'll send you a message.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00