The bridge is right there

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RyanB, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanB

RyanB New Member

I'm working at a promising internship 10 hours from home, and it has provided me the chance to strike out on my own. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck with myself. And there's a bridge 800 feet in the sky, just a few hours away from me. I want to jump so badly. So, so badly. I just do not want life anymore. I do not want it.

2. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

welcome to sf Ryan.

ok i can understand the feelings you have but you have said it yourself almost, certain parts of your life are looking good, the internship seems to have a future and you have the chance to live your life your way, but both these things and your life needs effort and work from you, give yourself a chance to see how it goes.

take a pause and step back from the edge and try to see what you can have.

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that you are hurting like this, but this is a good and safe place to open about your pain and the things going on in your life. You are certainly not alone and your hurt isn't in vain. As hypocritical as it is for me to say, don't give up right now. Please take those few hours to open up here instead of going to that bridge. I don't want to put words in anyone else's mouth, but I think it's fair enough to say no one hear wants you to take your life. Again, i'm sorry that you're hurting so much, but I hope the pain will ease a little for you soon.

4. letty

letty Banned Member

welcome, I am sorry that your feeling so bad right now. I agree with tealc and sadhart. give yourself a chance, things just might turn around. your not alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.