The Brony thread

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by ExtraSoap, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Consider yourself a brony? Come chat with other Bronies about My little Pony: Friendship is magic! Test knowledge, chat, share memes, etc. This thread is meant to embody the Brony attitude in every way!

2. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

In before shitstorm.

Anyways, the new episode was pretty good I thought.

3. miz

miz Member

Favorite pony and why: NOW!

4. Mortal Moon

OH GOD I CAN'T DECIDE

Um... I probably have the most in common with Twilight, but it's a super close call.

(By the way, I think this thread is an excellent idea. Consolidate all the pony stuff in one convenient place; haters and parasprites can ignore it and not bitch about it. Theoretically.)

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I once punched a pony to the ground, does that count? Oh and i stomped on its head, but i was 9 years old and it was my sisters favourite toy. Then i set fire to it.

6. ExtraSoap

^
    I love your avatar! I always did like that pic :D

Rainbow Dash for sure, she is the most badass pony ever! 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat, nopony could beat that! And she is straight, anyone who says shes lesbian will FEEL MY WRATH!
    (but to be fair, Fluttershy is REALLY close to being my favorite, I can relate to both of them, as weird as that may seem)

Also, this is definitely worth sharing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsMgwPSxPgM

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
  7. Mortal Moon

JOY.

Let me try it out: "Anybody, everybody, ladies and gentlemen, don't get so butthurt and enjoy your Halloween."

Holy schmuck, it worked!

(I can see it getting awkward when, say, cutting and pasting something out of context, though)

EDIT: Hahaha, the site title now says "A support forum for ponies in crisis," this is almost too perfect

8. ExtraSoap

I know right?! I have to turn it off every time I go on SF because it gets so hard to take things seriously. Thank Celestia the brony that came up with it!

9. Mortal Moon

10. ExtraSoap

Rainbow dash is 20% cooler, and therefore the best. In 10 seconds flat. Your argument is invalid.

And why do I have a sudden craving for apples after watching that?

11. Mortal Moon

Frankly, I'm just kinda blown away that Scootaloo of all ponies is higher than most of the mane six. What's that all about?

12. ExtraSoap

I was pretty surprised at that, too. Scootaloo is awesome, for sure, but she's not exactly the pony I think about when I think about MLP. And to be honest, the cutie mark crusaders episodes kinda pissed me off. They weren't nearly as good as the regular ones.

13. Mortal Moon

I'm trying to give the CMC a chance. The latest episode strengthened the relationship between Sweetie Belle and Rarity, which I viewed as a big step in the right direction for the former. If there ends up being an Apple Bloom/Applejack episode and a Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash episode later this season, I think they might yet be saved from the Cursed Pit of Everypony Hating Them.

14. ExtraSoap

I agree. Although I must admit, even though im not too much of a fan of the crusaders, since Scootaloo reminds me so much of Rainbow Dash I can't bring myself to not like her. I'm pretty neutral towards the other two though, I don't hate them, but I certainly don't like them on the same level as Scootaloo or Rainbow Dash.

15. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

You guys…

16. Mortal Moon

Mmmyes?

17. ExtraSoap

mmhmm?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
  18. ExtraSoap

19. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

I can't say it's not a good show, it's just… you guys…

20. ExtraSoap

:D we're bronies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.