the cityyyyyy! o__o

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, Jun 6, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

My friend... probably my best friend; is going to Dominican for a month with her parents and sister. She asked if I wanted to hang out at her apartment and look after her kitten/plants.
    I might do it...
    Her place is kinda downtown though; super noisy- but it's secure and there's 24/hr security in the lobby.
    If I go, I'll be able to catch up with my sister and maybe go to a few auditions.

I'm pretty sure I'll chicken out...
    there are lots of other people that she could get to feed/water her kitty and the plants. -____-

I just want to lay on my bedroom floor and sink lower and lower into a pit of despair. zetsubou. despair. word of the day. XD
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like a good idea ....a cheap holiday?..
    catching up with your sister and doing auditions would be really good for you...
    wish someone would offer me that job....
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol- well... to be honest, I'm probably the only person she knows who wouldn't mess up her place- but instead would CLEAN it. XD
    I'm more responsible than alot of our friends, I think... in that; I wouldn't just use her place as a party room and trash it.
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I say go for it. It could help you in so many ways. Trust me I know the whole problem with not wanting to go due to anxiety and what not. It could be good for you though.
  5. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Just call her right now and say you'll do it. Don't think about it, just tell her yes and go from there.