The Coffee House Conversation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Just a place to converse about random happenings around The Coffee House and such.. general chit-chat except in this sub-forum. Also, we can meet other fellow people and introduce ourselves in this thread.

How are you all doing? Anyone fancy a cup of coffee? =D :coffee: What games are your favorites here?

By the way, my name's Alex; nice to speak to you all. =]

Last edited by a moderator:

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
And hey peeps! I am Forest Creature, currently known as Going-To-Bed Creature, and shall pop in later. Or just Rosie.

Favourite game is . . . have you ever? Loads - too many to count.

Ta ta! Good night and good luck, y'all! Sweet dreams; keep yourself safe and happy.

A.SoNiC.boY

I would like a 2 venti french vanilla lattes, alex... on second thought you might befoul them with unmentionable things D: I'll be keeping an eye on you... :P

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I'm not up to much, Krista. Just the usual.. going to go to the center and rest before classes, then have classes, and then get on SF around midnight before going to bed. How about you? I'm glad you enjoy playing games here in the forums. I know I do.

And Ben, one day you shall get a Starbucks shop right inside your home!!! :stars:

You guys take care.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
I'm not up to much either. I have a day off work today. so im just waiting on sam to get home from school to hang out with her.

mm I want some starbucks

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
nope. i get whatever they give me. lol so i have today and tomorrow off then its back to work on thursday. I just need another job or something. xD I never feel like im making enough money to do what I need to do. :p

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
eatt, change over my license, plates, and insurance to Massachusetts from Ohio. Pay of court stuff, just stuff like that.
Money should grow on trees.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Ugh... dadgum money.. needs. to. start. growing. on trees. NOW. I shall send my poodle out to plant some money growing trees! :twocents:

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
woot! go poodle go!! :p do you really have a poodle?
Ohh look! I see a banana tree sprouting up. See that? there? it has money on ittttt

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Yep, but unfortunately no dogs allowed in dorms here. But he's living at home.. being his old self. I get to go visit him on weekends occasionally! Woo, gimme the banana tree and I'll give you a hug! :cool:

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
aww that sucks. but at least you get to seem him occasionally. and we can share the banana tree! What if I give you this one and no other one grows?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00