Ideas & Opinions The collapse of faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
It won't a big deal to anyone, it's simply a rant of a bad believer, in paper I'm irreligious and my faith or anything has never been serious.

It was a belief in God, as in the case of Christianity. Conflicts arise with questionable details in the Bible and the actions and thoughts of other Christians. I believe that I don't want to associate myself with them, to be a free believer from all church doctrinations and mob mentalities. As I said, faith is a lonely journey, and I have to build my faith from my own understandings, from reviewing other beliefs from words and acts to pick that to my own.

As so, this is where I stop. I see no point of keep going, as the people around me are fine without a need to build a faith of their own. They follow the traditions of the people, as their parents did, as their grandparents did, so on through generations of people who lived and died on this land. All I know is that they are happier and livelier than me, even in this pandemic. Is it because their faith is stronger than mine?

What is the point of aligning myself to this Christian God? What is the point to pursuing this faith into nowhere? And so, a faith is collapsed. I have no idea what to believe, not even in myself, not even a frail hope in this time of crises, nothing much, but a inevitable death of the will, the body and the soul. After that, maybe a punishment for the lack of belief or simply nothing. I don't know. I don't even want to guess.

Daphna

Ninja of light
Best thing I ever did was read the Bible front to back. Only then can you see the whole message and in context. By doing so I learned more about who I worshipped, who I am by knowing Him, I received all the answers to my questions, and I now know the glorious salvation plan as a whole that is explained from the front to the end.
My last attempt I came so close to death. When it didn’t happen I just sat there blank.
I couldn’t live, I wasn’t allowed to die.
Then I was presented with a choice. I could die, or try a new way of life. I chose life.
I never heard this message before that morning. I wasn’t raised Christian, and I was a satanist at the time who was into witchcraft. But I always believed in Yahweh, who at the time I called God.
This message is the Bible in its entirety summed up into one question. Do you want to die, or do you want to live? Dying requires no change, living requires change in heart, mind, and lifestyle.

The choice is yours, I made mine and my life couldn’t be better. It’s one of the best decisions in my life.

johnDoen

Best thing I ever did was read the Bible front to back. Only then can you see the whole message and in context. By doing so I learned more about who I worshipped, who I am by knowing Him, I received all the answers to my questions, and I now know the glorious salvation plan as a whole that is explained from the front to the end.
My last attempt I came so close to death. When it didn’t happen I just sat there blank.
I couldn’t live, I wasn’t allowed to die.
Then I was presented with a choice. I could die, or try a new way of life. I chose life.
I never heard this message before that morning. I wasn’t raised Christian, and I was a satanist at the time who was into witchcraft. But I always believed in Yahweh, who at the time I called God.
This message is the Bible in its entirety summed up into one question. Do you want to die, or do you want to live? Dying requires no change, living requires change in heart, mind, and lifestyle.

The choice is yours, I made mine and my life couldn’t be better. It’s one of the best decisions in my life.
I'm glad you found your happiness in the belief of this god. I didn't, this thread was merely a personal statement. I guess you are luckier in all this faith thing than me, as if God paid more attention to some more than others, and you feel more welcome by him than me, and vice versa.

I put myself into unnecessary mental and spiritual conflicts just to figure out how to balance the traditions of my people and the belief in him, both in a sense was given to me by birth. I cannot put one above the other simply just like everybody else, hence this whole identity crisis I'm facing in every single moment of my life. I'm an outsider, regardless of my choice.

Would it be better if I've never had to make a choice to begin with? I could have just been like almost everyone else in my country, having traditional beliefs, maybe some Buddhist things, and carry on with life with one thing less to worry about and less suicidal thoughts to wander around my mind.

I don't even believe in myself to begin with.

Daphna

Ninja of light
I'm glad you found your happiness in the belief of this god. I didn't, this thread was merely a personal statement. I guess you are luckier in all this faith thing than me, as if God paid more attention to some more than others, and you feel more welcome by him than me, and vice versa.

I put myself into unnecessary mental and spiritual conflicts just to figure out how to balance the traditions of my people and the belief in him, both in a sense was given to me by birth. I cannot put one above the other simply just like everybody else, hence this whole identity crisis I'm facing in every single moment of my life. I'm an outsider, regardless of my choice.

Would it be better if I've never had to make a choice to begin with? I could have just been like almost everyone else in my country, having traditional beliefs, maybe some Buddhist things, and carry on with life with one thing less to worry about and less suicidal thoughts to wander around my mind.

I don't even believe in myself to begin with.
I thank you for you’re reply. I respect your decision. Thank you for considering what I said without argument. I have met many believers who claim the same book I do who struggle. I explain that reading this whole Bible will not only do what’s above, but it will give them a solid foundation that will keep them grounded in the storms. Sadly many Bible believers today are taught to reject more than half their Bibles by false teachers, so they argue. I’m very grateful that you didn’t argue.
I don’t believe in luck or consider myself better than anyone in any regard. I was just willing to give life one more shot in a way unknown to me. I had no idea that I would ever read a Bible at that point. I just knew that I was going to live the opposite of how I was living. It wasn’t until I prayed to know if I did anything offensive or wrong towards Yahweh that I was led to the Bible and life’s mysteries were revealed to me through its pages. Like many I was leery of the Bible, and like you I also had other beliefs as well. But my determination to see for myself if the Bible truly taught about the Spirit in my life won over my doubt. This was the second best decision in my life.

I wonder whether the following could be of interest to your discussion:​

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Seven

Humankind’s Evolutionary Journey

St. John 14:16 ‘And I will pray to the Father that he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever. The Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.’ The Aquarian age of truth has been with you for quite some time by now. And the deeper your world moves into this age, the more of you are going to find out that I never existed as a historical figure, who once walked on the earthly plane among human beings. God and the Angels created me as a thoughtform that’s an essential aspect of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth. To enable you to recognise these qualities when they appear in your life, it was necessary to remove them for a certain period ever more from the earthly plane.

‘God’s great evolutionary plan for your world decrees that, when the age of truth has come round at last, the energies will be right for finding the truth. That’s why by now ever more of you realise that it is almost impossible to find on the outer plane of life. In particular this applies to the teachings of your world’s religions, even though their leaders are still trying to make people believe that they are literally true. But because I never existed, I cannot heal and comfort anyone. The comforter your world has been waiting for is the discovery that it is none other than everybody’s own higher God or Christ nature. The false belief that I really exist is a false one. Unless it disappears from your world, this aspect of your being cannot move into the foreground of your consciousness and slowly but surely take over its counterpart, your lower earthly self.

‘When you have been lied to and cheated sufficiently, the desire to find the truth grows ever stronger in you, so that eventually you come to the conclusion that it cannot be found on the outer plane, you are drawn to your inner guidance, the wise one or living God within. You discover that through your feeling world it reacts to everything that comes before you with a strong feeling of ‘this is right’ or ‘this is a lie.’ Without this guidance you are lost in your world’s present difficult situation. That’s why so many are still allowing themselves to be led by their noses, like sheep to the slaughter – in this case to be vaccinated, not just one but twice and maybe more.

‘More than ever before, everybody needs to learn that their inner guidance is the only truly reliable and trustworthy teacher or guru in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things and the answers to any question any one of you will ever care to ask. They come to you intuitively and that’s how every one of you will eventually be taught by none other than God and the Angels directly. The truth that’s received from that the source of your being is meant to be shared with as many as possible. As soon as they too have tuned their earthly minds into the frequencies of the Highest, they are required to share their insights with those around them, including you. That’s how your world’s wealth of Divine wisdom and truth for some time by now has constantly been growing and expanding. What a refreshing change after the stagnant state of the patriarchal religions with their false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices that pretended to be eternally true and unchangeable, as though their teachings had been cast in stone or set in concrete.

St. John 16:7 ‘But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.’ The belief that I can save and redeem anyone has been a false one that for some time has been disappearing from your world. And that enables the higher God or Christ nature of ever more of you to take over for the sake of comforting and healing their lower earthly self. For as long as people believed that the story of my life really is literally true this was impossible. Unbeknown to humankind for a long time, this tale was always meant to be understood metaphorically because higher esoteric wisdom and truth are hidden behind many of its surface words. The same is true for all other religious teachings. As soon as you release the truth from this prison, you will have no difficulties grasping what higher meanings they were designed to bring humankind. That’s the only way your race, individually and collectively, will be able to at last move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, every one on their own, as well as humankind’s and your whole world’s.

‘A blockage exists in every one of you that is made up of layer upon layer of fears. In the course of approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, every one of these layers was created by following your world’s religions with their unnatural all-male God-heads and false beliefs. Each new religion that appeared on the scene did its best to outdo all previous ones by inventing and then spreading ever more strange fear-inducing tales. The more outrageous, far-fetched and as far away as possible from the truth their stories were, the more suitable they were for frightening the living daylights out of people. That’s what is happening to anyone who to this day believes that they are literally true.

‘The pharma industry is following in the footsteps of these religions. They are pursuing the same principles by spreading tales about a virus that has the power of removing the whole of humankind from the face of the Earth, unless of course people accept the saviour they are offering: being vaccinated. These stories have been so successful many by now appear to be quite happy to accept two vaccinations and do not mind waiting for a third one. How many more? Basically, nothing has changed in our time. It’s just that Jesus, the old religion’s non-existent saviour and redeemer of humankind, has been replaced by being vaccinated with the pharma industry’s products. Both are equally ineffective and yet, just as efficient at bringing about what the inventors and spreaders of scaring tales always had in mind: achieving new record heights of money-spinning.’

As touched upon earlier, everything in the whole of Creation is cycles within cycles and circles within circles. Our world’s present situation closes one of them. A new generation of spiritually young and inexperienced troublemakers are doing their best to bring suffering to their old and more experienced siblings in the great family of humankind. With every passing day, the youngsters are pilling more karmic debts into their spiritual ledgers whilst helping the others to redeem theirs.

If the pharma industry were destined to keep on getting away with their lying and scaremongering, the sky would indeed be the limit. Yet, God and the Angels are placing the instrument for stopping them into everybody’s own hands. The greatest problem that always existed for humankind is finding the truth about anything. The only way of reliably doing it is with the assistance of everybody’s own built-in lie-detector and that’s our inner guidance, the wise one or living God within. Being familiar with all things, the way our feeling world reacts to whatever comes before us tells us reliably whether something is true or false, a lie and deception. That’s what every one of us needs most urgently when we hear or read something about the so-called virus and its variants. Each new one is supposed to be adding to the severity of a ‘threat’ to humankind’s earthly existence.

The further such tales are removed from the truth, the better they suit the pharma industry’s purposes. The age-old tried and tested method is the greater a lie, the better it works for scaring people to death. This is particularly effective for as long as people are as yet unaware that every human lifetime, without exception, is by no means a one-off affair, at the end of which we are snuffed out like candles and nothing remains but mortal remains for worms to feed on. What a sad tale and so untrue! Because every one of us is a young God in the making, there really is no such thing as death. Our true parents are the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. Like them every one of us is an eternal and immortal being, who will and can never die. Naturally, this high and holy destiny demands that every one of us serves an apprenticeship. Our development is a long evolutionary journey of many lifetimes that, time and again, take us through every sign and house of the zodiac.

Our physical body is merely an outer shell that’s left behind each time the end of another earthly lifetime has been reached. It’s a process that’s similar to a butterfly shedding its empty chrysalis. As soon as the creature that developed in it has matured sufficiently, it takes to its wings. And that’s how, at the end of each earthly lifetime, every human spirit/soul time and again is released from the prison of its physical body. Once more we enjoy the greater freedom and beauty of the spirit realm. This is our eternal home, from which every one of us emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime and returns to as soon as it has run its course. If we know what’s ahead and are looking forward to it instead of being afraid, when one of the Angels of death or rather transformation calls for us, we just let go. In that case our departure from the earthly plane is similar to the shelling of a pea that slips from the pod that housed us during another growing period.

Paul Joseph Goebbels, 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945, was a German politician and Minister for Propaganda in Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler’s closest associates and most devoted followers. To my mind, nothing describes the value of our world’s old religions and the pharma industry’s tales better than the following Goebbels quote: ‘If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, as the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.’

George Orwell: ‘The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.’

Mark Twain: ‘It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.’

From 'Our World In Transition'

johnDoen

@Aquarius123, I don't think so.

By the way, I don't have the capability to read through the entire text, as English is my 2nd language and I'm exhausted everyday because of suicidal thoughts, stresses and anxieties. I think I would misunderstand you.

I see children suddenly become orphans because most of their families passed away in the pandemic, in India, definitely not by a virus, right?
I see racism arise in the West because of an "imaginary" virus that comes from China. Well, to most westerners, Asians are all Chinese somehow. Do I look Chinese to you?
I see my people dying everyday and I have to admit that I cannot do anything to help them. I no longer have a god to pray to, nor a faith to believe in, as stated in this thread.

Vaccines are just a good enough cure for a consequence of human actions, either from developing weapons in a lab or from eating wild animals without any consideration. It's unfortunate we have to develop these things, because they are now used as political tools or monopolies' products. I see no hope that the pharma industry as you said would deliver their vaccines on time to this insignificant small country of mine.

The more I think about all this shit, the more I fucking don't want to live. It's all started with the curiosity in politics and history, definitely a good way to ruin your mental health and your will to live. The more you know about the world, the more you want it to be destroyed, but an apocalypse is just about impossible as my chance to have a better life in all this nightmare of a reality.

You know what, please post rabbits, birds, kittens or puppies, or just about anything that would prevent us from fueling our minds with every fucked up things humanity is known to be capable of. I don't think it's healthy to have more reasons to kill myself, again.

Thank you for your feedback, John, and sharing your thoughts on our world's present situation with us.

I firmly believe that the whole situation is safely held in the loving hands of the Highest Forces of Life and that, to me, does not mean Jesus or the Buddha or whoever else. I hope you'll feel sufficiently energetic to take a look at what my inner guidance has written through me about this theme. I will be sharing it with you in a moment in my main thread on this forum with the title 'Food For Thought'.

God bless, all the best and with love - Aquarius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00