The cops were just at my house...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PollyAnna, Apr 11, 2011.

1. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Now ill never be able to focus on anything else today because im hypersensitive with adhd. :S

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
  2. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

uckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiotuckingidiotfuckingidiot

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

why were the cops at your house? :sad:

5. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

because my teacher called me earlier and caught me in the middle of a situation(my mom was trying to beat my sick father & me ) ,and she called the cops for me without my permission. cops came, questioned me, questioned my mom(who acted all innocent) and theyll be back in an hour for my dad ,cause he left minutes just before they arrived.
    i feel so embarrased because i wasnt dressed appropriately and i feel they didnt take me srs for that reason( i dont trust men).also,
    everyone in the neighboorhood saw them banging at our door and im frightened how my dad/sisters are going to take this..
    im supposed to be doing my homework right now, but this incident has left me traumatized.

now i cant stop hitting my head(like usual) and uttering '' fucking idiot''

6. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thats understandable that you will be thinking about this now and cant focus therefor.
    none of what happend is your fault though, but i understand why you have to let the anger out on someone.
    ok this is what people always say but, you could just put headphones on and turn the volum all the way up. i find that helpful when i wanna do "something"
    it makes me think about the situation less. no, just in general, it makes me think less. does that work for you?
    can you call someone you can talk about this with?
    give yourself some time, then when you have calmed down, you can still get back on what you had to focus on
    :arms:

7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I cant...Ill experience sleep paralysis...and i currently have a headache.

i tried calling a help phone earlier and they didnt seem so compassionate...
    but i will take ur third advice.
    ty for replying,it really means a lot to me :hug:

8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I feel so violated :(

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The teacher was trying to protect you, and I might have done the same...know that this is no reflection on you...most importantly, are you safe and do you need any help? Your mother obviously needs treatment and that is not your fault, nor your problem, as such...try to salvage the evening and do something that will bring you calm...big hugs and wish I could give you some in RL...J

10. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Awee. Tthank you in advance for your hospitality. I love you!:heart:♥
    I am safe for now.
    She hasn't yelled for the past 2 days.
    But she continues to put me down.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011