The countdown has begun

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by readytoctb, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readytoctb

readytoctb Account Closed

I am officially back on the clock. The more I think about it, the more I realize that this is something I need and must do. I can no longer lie to myself that everything will work out and things can be normal again, that ship has sailed. Better that I go now than prolong the inevitable, it will be better for me and for the few that may miss me.
  2. optimistic

optimistic Member

hi readytoctb,
    i don't know what you are going through. but you atleast wait and share what happened to you.I read your previous posts and feel sorry for you. Can't you meet her again and tell your thoughts. And why do feel this is do or die situation for you? Be kind on yourself. I think you both can come up with some solution.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I'm on the clock too.

Best thing to do is make it a clock in which you will input all your efforts to make it right again. See a therapist, get medication, set things straight in your life. It's great that you're giving it time, now it's just up to you to use it efficiently and turn it into more time.

My post might not help in cases, so care to talk about your problems?
  4. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Let me ask you, when did the clock start ticking?

Paint me a picture, of things you would change in your life (even other people) that would make you make you feel as a person that your life is content and acceptable. Please be specific and realistic!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.