The cycle.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I noticed that there is a cycle that I go through.

1. Depression because of a consciquence to an action.
    2. Unbelivable anger.
    3. Suicidal thoughts.
    4. Acceptence.

Don't know how to skip steps 2 and 3. It's like the serenity prayer, cmon pray it with me:

God, grant me the serenity
    To accept the things I cannot change;
    The courage to change the things that I can;
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

For me it was marijuana I ask god everyday not to let me get high ever again. People told me not to smoke marijuana I didn't listen. I experimented sexualy, same story I feel like a sissy for saying it, and now there are consciquences that I cannot handle. The more people I tell the worse I feel, I just can't accept that I'm bisexual. It's very dificult. I'm hoping that when I get of the 'high', maybe in a couple of months I will feel better. I hope I will make it becaues I see a storm brewing of suicidal thoughts and planed suicide.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you feel these thoughts coming on then get help to stop the suicidal thoughts the anger is okay you need to get that out. The suicdal thoughts you need to reach out and get help to stablilize yourself so you can stay strong and get to that acceptance stage.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Check with your doctor and find out if there is a dual diagnosis clinic or group.. They will help you with the addiction and mental health issues.. I smoked pot for 32 years and one day I told myself thats it.. I am to old to be going to jail..I still have the urge to do it but I have it under control..Good luck with finding the right help..

4. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

thanks I will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.