The Daily Struggle Seems So Hard Sometimes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So we keep on fighting. Keep on trying.

Yet forces seem to be at work, against me. Demons? I dunno.

Yesterday I had a bad call at work. ( I am an inbound phone rep). Today, I screwed up again with something.

And then there is still the deal with my parents.
    And my car.

It just seems like on certain days, it would just be easier to be done with it.

The fight continues. But, there are those days, when I wish the fight would end. I get so damned tired.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are just those kind of days...they do not mean all is bad, just like better days do not mean all is good...we live in the greys...mostly in the middle of things...hope these hard times pass quickly, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh i hear you some days wish i could just stay in bed crawled up under blankets. Today dam it said i work for someone and now just hate thoughts dealing with people. I hope your day turns around and someone brings a smile to your heart take care sending you support and a smile:stars::console:

4. Minni

Minni Member

Hi, forpetessake :hug:
    Hard times are never easy to overcome. I, myself, am struggling as well. Everyone has to deal with problems in their daily life, though the situation might be anything than similar.
    Life has its highs and lows. And it's true...sometimes it's very tempting to let it end right now.
    But then, if you end everything you will destroy the chance for things to get better and for you to enjoy livelier days. That I have learned on this forum. When it comes to suffering, we are never alone.

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Bill. Guess everyone has good days and bad days but if you are feeling down anyway the bad days can really stink. Hope the good days come back soon. They will. Best wishes.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks guys. But it's cool. I know...what I have to do and when. I want to stick around for the Holidays and see how things go. But if I can't, then January is looking pretty good.

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

We all do Tigger. :arms:

8. tramp_angel

tramp_angel New Member

just how i feel. day after day after day

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Bill, we're allowed to make bad decisions and screw up occasionaly! We wouldn't be human if we didn't. Tommorrow is a new day for you to try harder :)

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yeah, but I am so tired of even making the attempt.

11. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I unfortunately concur with your relaxed attitude with such an extreme solution toward the daily struggle. I hope your circumstances improve dramatically because you sound like summoning more strength isn't possible. :thumbup:

Keep pushing up your deadline, okay?

12. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

It may not be much but just keep doing what I do. Keep hanging on, take each day as it comes and keep fighting the fight to stay alive. That's all I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.