The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Esmeralda, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Holy crap what an awesome movie. Heath Ledger was disturbingly awesome. Anybody else seen it/gonna see it?

2. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Hun this topic belongs in the Reviews section...

And, I haven't seen it. What's it about?

3. Esmeralda

Opps, you're right. Mods, feel free to use your superpowers to move this thread.

I can't even really explain how awesome Heath Ledger is as the Joker in this film. One of the best performances I've ever seen on screen, really.

4. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I want to see if pretty badly, but it doesn't come out here for another week. So I have to wait a little longer I guess. :dry:

5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

the Joker is sooo goddamn terrifying it's awesome. I wished they ended it a little sooner. . . . I just felt there was a great spot to end it and what they added to the film did not further the plotline. And the use of Scarecrow at the beginning is sort of weak. I liked everything else though.

heath ledger does an awesome job of re-creating an archetypal villian into a truly chaotic disturbing madman. He is absolutely ridiculous but totally believable character.

"I'm going to do a magic trick, I'm going to make this pencil dissappear."

That scene everyone laughs or gasps it's so brilliant.

It's a really good movie, perhaps the best superhero movie, ever.

6. Esmeralda

I agree. Easily the best superhero movie ever. I loved the magic trick scene. Can I borrow a pencil anyone?

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

yeah and he is great in it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.