The darkness calls.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkplace, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

Well. Basically heartbreak once more. What can i say. We are just prolonging the inevitable. We meet and confort each other, only to then say goodbye. Each time i return i am more depressed. I know that one day he will end it. One day i know we will say goodbye forever. Although he won't know that. Ither this winter or the next, or on holiday in another colder country i will attempt to take my life. <Mod edit: Methods>
    I have no reason left to exisit except to love and be loved. But i am afraid that this time i fear i will be all burnt out with just a cold centre remaining. If i am found will he learn of my death?
    I do not want to hurt anyone. But unless i take myself out of the equation i will meet more people and possibley form more attachments. I dont want to hurt anyone else.
    I dont think there is a reason anymore. I really don't. I just want to sleep forever. In the darkness.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi there....

Love is a bastard sometime, no? It's really hard for people who put so much emphasis on it; I'm sorry you're dealing with some tough times. But please don't do anything irreversible - all your family and friends would be sad if you lost your life.

You aren't alone in how you're feeling.
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

.....hey. i've been where you are. more than once. the outside world may judge me because of this, , , , you as well. but here. hey. somehow we all '''get it'''.

when things get this bad, you must hold on to the part of you that reached out here and wrote your beautifully sad post. . . . that part of you wants to live.
    the rest is seeking pain relief. and hope. and possibilities. all of those are available. but not if you are not HERE.

hold on to that part. and to us. we'll all help each other get through. pm if you want to talk and there are many others who offer the same invitation.
    because we CARE. my best to you -(((hugs))) xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.