the days go by.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ateg, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ateg

ateg Member

Just spending the past few days on here has helped me realize a few things.

I judge my days by how bad my days are going.

Everyone has that little voice inside, your concious or what not. On the bad days it's like someone's yelling at you to do something, anything to stop the pain/lonelyness/loss you name it, you struggle to put that smile on your face and do what you need to to get through the day. On the good days, that voice is still there, but in a muted sense, you don't feel quite so bad but you still know you arn't happy, you can put on that happy face a little easier, laugh, joke, so it seems like you're a normal everyday person.

I've also notice, I pick up projects to do. Buy a guitar, plan to learn but put it off. I plan a trip in the distant future, maybe so I always have something I have to finish, I am not sure exactly, but I do it a lot in different ways.

I hope one day I can wake up and I am truly happy, or even content. hopefully these things I am trying pay off. One person here has helped me a lot in a short period of time, and I am very thankful to that person. I thank every single one of you for helping, you truly are wonderful people.

Thanks for letting me babble.

S

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Ateg!! I hope you can start counting the poitive days and thoughts.. That way when you are having a bad day you can kick it to the curb and think about one of the poitives to replace it.. I think you would do good in therapy.. They really understand and get down to the root of your problems as long as you participate.. They aren't mind readers.. You have to put your faith in them and work from there.. Stay Safe!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.