the death pently

Status
Not open for further replies.

danni

Chat Buddy
okay i heard this on the news about a couple weeks ago and i wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

okay this guy tried to kill him self well one of the people who saw him took him to the hospital and save his life. Well then charge him for murder on him self, well they put him on the death pently and had him for suicide watch.

Now this doesn't really make sense to me why would they do that to the guy?

Spearmint

Well, I suppose he'll get what he wanted in the first place..And, because apparently suicide is illegal, doesn't make sense to me, but hey, weird world we live in.

Axiom

Account Closed
ok... please find a link from a news site about this.
No offence but I don't believe that

*edit*

the only way i can see some group pulling that off is if harming yourself is a crime against their religion or their organization, against the greater whole. which is beyond stupid, way to lose sight of the individual. individual then that stuff. the 'greater whole' isn't greater than the individual, not in this life atleast. beyond that, no idea.

i still think that's bogus..

you read drunk too...:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

Random

I've never heard of such a think but it honestly wouldn't surprise me. A lot of people are just pro-death. They don't care what context it's in. If somebody they don't like dies, they're all for it. But THEY want to be the ones flipping the master switch. It's a control thing. If the guy kills himself, they feel cheated.

F

FoundAndLost1

Um, yeah...I too hope you're Googling madly for a link to such a preposterous story! :dry:

(have you tried Snopes, perhaps??)

nedflanders

okay i heard this on the news about a couple weeks ago and i wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

okay this guy tried to kill him self well one of the people who saw him took him to the hospital and save his life. Well then charge him for murder on him self, well they put him on the death pently and had him for suicide watch.

Now this doesn't really make sense to me why would they do that to the guy?
This has "urban legend" written all over it. Show us a source.

Sylar

death penalty should be given , just not abusivly
you should know that those you defend have killed many people
and they have shelter , food and showers in prison via taxes money that good citizens work hard to pay
some people just need to be removed

because I may become a serial killer too and I wont stop untill I'm dead for the simple fact that I can't help it !

F

FoundAndLost1

death penalty should be given , just not abusivly
you should know that those you defend have killed many people
and they have shelter , food and showers in prison via taxes money that good citizens work hard to pay
some people just need to be removed

because I may become a serial killer too and I wont stop untill I'm dead for the simple fact that I can't help it !
Um, did you read the post? :huh:

(it's really not that hard - it's only one page...) :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00