• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

The decision has been made (may trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

ok after today the decision has been made i have no fight left in me and nothing else to lose. All i had has gone i don't see a future without a hell of a lot of pain so i AM going to end it.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Dawn it doesn't have to come to this. I know today has been a bad day but you have had so many good days recently. Treat tomorrow as a new day. Your life is precious and today is not worth ending your life over. Please call crisis or go to A&E. I know you don't want to, but you need some help to get through tonight. Always here if you need me.

Angie

Fiber Artist
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Dawn, these hurdles can be overcome. Call your support team or the crisis line. Get yourself the help you need to come through this, because I know you can.

I am available to you if you would like to talk :hug:

DesertWolf

Yes you should really give a chance to the crisis line. You have nothing to loose, this cannot get worse, can it? Give them a chance, maybe they'll be able help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$255.00