The decision has been made.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raphael1, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

I've had my first attempt and failed. It was a pretty poor attempt. This time I'll make sure it's a success. I'm not one to give up easily but this has been wearing me down for too long this life. I don't like who I am and there is no chance of a family or wife coming into the picture. Nor a career. I have nothing left to live for. I'm doing it. It's a matter of where when and how. I can't go on how I am. there is no jobs out there for me. I just haven't got the required talent. I wanted to help others but Sorry. I never made it. my mother abuses me every day. I think this is the best thing in the long run. Every day is a drag. There is no way out of this rut. No-one cares anyway.
  2. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what you're going through but I care. It's good to hear that's one thing you didn't succeed at. It's funny how even dying can be so hard. Sometimes we have to tough it out with sucky jobs until the right thing comes along. Sometimes we have to better ourselves so we can get those jobs. It's never too late to go back to school. I saw plenty of people my age and older, to my relief, when I was in school.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Raphael. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time finding a job and that your mom is abusing you. The economy right now is very tough and you just have to settle for any job that you can get until things get better. I hope your mom isn't being too hard on you. Maybe she would be nicer to you if she knew that you are suicidal? Please don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.