The deed is done..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shamps, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

So I not only took the plunge today of leaving the house again...it was to go see another place to move into.

It was a lovely house(shared)and the other people seem friendly enough so I have bit the bullet and paid the deposit.I move in on June 1st!!

At the same time as this is a new start for me,my heart is sinking at leaving this place as I love this house and the area.Maybe im just trying to hold onto the past...me moving out makes everything thats happened over the past few weeks real as stupid as that sounds.Because it was real anyway...he did cheat,he did leave me for her,he did take all the furniture and leave me with no money,he did come back and kick the living daylights out of me.But part of me still loves him and misses what we had(what I thought we had).

Only a few weeks ago we were together in this house making plans for the future(or so I thought)ignorance is bliss.Part of me thought I would wake up one day and it would have all been a bad dream and that he loved me and hadnt gone anywhere...no such luck.

So this makes it final.......no more Ange and Al.I am feeling a little low right now and could do with a hug but yet again there is nobody to hug me.I will now spend my last few weeks living in a house that is technically no longer my home...:(

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

it's always hard to leave behind something you had, but i'm glad you're moving forward ange

3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Im trying hun...if it wasnt for the landlord selling up where I am now I probably wouldve just sat here and wasted away and not moved...x

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good for you Ange...I moved away and it helped me get over my ex better as I no longer have to see or deal with him....
    I wish you luck in your new place..:arms:

5. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

good for you Ange :hug:
    youll have to let us know how everything goes when you have to move in :)

6. Warm Hands

Warm Hands Well-Known Member

Good for you! :)

Thanks super news!

7. minime

minime Well-Known Member

I wish you much happiness at your new place! hugs... :)

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Aww im happy for you Ang. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.