the demons

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by IsaaCS2, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

Right now I am under my blankets (where I'm safe from the demons) and where I can think clearly, I wish I had a drink and I wish I could go to the bathroom, but if I leave the demons will get me.

My question is, If I kill myself, and I go to heaven, the demons can't get me there, can they? So I could drink and go to the bathroom and be with Jesus instead of here under blankets with a laptop and no bathroom and no water?

What do you think?

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Hmm, hun... what kind of demons are you talking about?

Mine are the negative voices I in my head. (And that's just underplaying them). Are yours similar?

Don't hurt yourself. Stay online. Please don't hurt yourself. Take care... I will still be online.

3. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

They have white faces, they have black hair, and they say they want my soul. It's really scary because If they take my soul then I can't go see Jesus. If I go out they'll take my soul.

4. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

I have a knife I could use, how do you think it would be least painful if I have to do it? I'd die with my soul before the demons can take it.

5. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Please do not hurt yourself. Please don't.

Keep talking to me. Why do these demons come around?

I really, really think you should call someone, like a friend or a family member... and if you have no one, a hotline. They can help you out.

Please don't hurt yourself.

6. Dare to Dream

Dare to Dream Staff Alumni

Issac I am sorry that you are feeling the way you are. We can not tell you which way would be less painful because this is a pro life site only. Feel free to keep on talking to us though and we will do what we can to help you.

7. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

The demons come whenever I'm far from my friends, I love them. But I don't have a phone and they wouldn't be online at this time. My friends make the demons go away, but they aren't here. I hate my family, they want me to die, and they might even send the demons, and they'll just take away my safe blankets and hit me and then let the demons get me, so I can't wake them up.

This is weird, my mouth is so dry and thirsty, but my eyes are so wet, if maybe I could transfer the wetness from my eyes to my mouth. . . I'll work on it, if it doesn't work I could cut myself and have some blood.

8. urban_lily

urban_lily Well-Known Member

do you think these demons would really hurt you? Have you ever tried facing up to them and telling them that they cant have your soul and they cant take it from you.

Please do not hurt yourself. Stay online and talk to us....maybe we can be your friends too and help you through it :)

9. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

Yeah, the rules of your site are definantly more important than my death...

I'm sorry, I do appreciate what you're doing here, it is helpful. . . I just want the demons to go away.

10. Dare to Dream

May I ask why do you think that you familly hates you? Why do you think that they want you dead? Cutting is not the answer.

11. Dare to Dream

No the rules of the site are not more important than your life but you do have to follow them. Your life is very important.

12. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

I tried to talk to the demons once, when they first showed up, but they started sucking my soul out and it hurt and then I woke up about 3 hours later, Nick made it go away and he said I was freaking out.

13. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

I can't stand up to demons, they have power.

14. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

My family hates me because I had 4 things that protect me from demons, and they figured out what they are and took them from me and threw things at me. They don't know about my last thing (my safe blankets) and if they find out they'll take them and the demons will get me.

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

IssaC, you say you are safe in your blankets. It is okay to get up and go in the bathroom with them wrapped around you. The demons can't get you. You are safe. You have friends here. You are stronger than they are. Hurting yourself isn't the answer. Go get what you need and then come back to us. We will be here waiting for your return. take these hugs with you. :grouphug:

16. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

uuujiiii need perrym perry can make gggfd i need perry t

17. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

that is the best idea ever, i couldn't think clearly without water, and now i have lots

18. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

are you people or robots? or angels, or my imagination?

19. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

you won't answer. . .ARE YOU DEMONS TOO!!!!!!????????????? DEMONS CAN'T LIE! ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

YOU'RE DEMONS, YOU'RE ON THEIR SIDE YOU WANT MY SOUL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT NOOOOOOnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.