The Devil Will have to wait for me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Super-Jay, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super-Jay

Super-Jay New Member

I have done something,that has filled me with guilt. I know my deed will come for me. I have been searching on how to kill myself. But I now know the devil will have to wait for me. It will be painful when my deed comes for me. But I must bear the pain,to move forward.I will lose a lot but gain something. The devil will have to wait for me.

2. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

That religious garbage is what people use to instill fear and make slaves of people like us! There is no devil! Do you know who the devil is? Its the murders, the rapists, any act that is ment to inflict needless suffering on another individual.

The devil is not a real person, not a real spirit.

IT

DOES

NOT

EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Super-Jay

Super-Jay New Member

tbh this post can mean many things. You may not believe in the devil or god ,But the devil can symbolize many fears. You are basing your assumptions of mythology. Although I believe the devil has to wait for me,doesn't mean the word devil symbolizes others fears. Think about it for a second before you type something randomly and hit submit.

Also think who are you to state something is not real. Have you ever seen a million dollars, then how by your logic can you prove it's real? This is my last post so take what you want from it.

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Mate, don't leave, what have you done that you feel so bad about?

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I agree with TWF, dont leave because one person didnt respect your beliefs...just ignore him and keep writing...there are people here who will respect you and help you in any way they can...

what did you do that is so bad? perhaps it isnt as bad as you think it is?

keep writing, we want to know more about you :hug:

6. Super-Jay

Super-Jay New Member

Don't worry I have moved on from the idea of taking my life. I now know I have to face up to what I have done.The idea of the post was to finally say yes I wanted to do it,I even had a plan,I feel so good to say yes I wanted to kill myself. But it also feels so good to say "The devil will have to wait for me" i.e. I'm gonna live this life to the max,I just turned 20 22mins ago, it's time to turn over a new leaf.

I trust things will get better always,no matter how dark the tunnel seems.

7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Cool! a fellow capricorn :laugh: my birthday was two days ago...but I turned 27...

I'm glad you decided to live...you're a great inspiration :hugtackles:

8. ryanglander

Ok I didn't just type something randomly, I just stated facts. To help you understand my anger, I know a person whom committed suicide and I often get made when people say suicides go to hell.

As I re-read your original statement it does seem ambiguous and to be left open to interpretation. I interpreted it as you have done a "deed", and because of that "deed" you will suffer something undesirable, and that you are willing to live and accept the responsibilities of that deed and to continue to live and thus not commit suicide. When you said "the devil will have to wait for me" I took that as you are not going to kill yourself, at least not just yet, and so you will not be going to hell yet.

I do not beleive that suicides go to hell, but I thought that was what you were implying. Ok, I like to read a lot, not so much poems, but I am curios what your statements ment?

I did not mean to sound like a jerk, I'm just sensitive about certain things.

I hope you're well.

9. ryanglander

Also I just turned 20 a few months ago if its any interest to ya... Happy birthday and congrats

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

TBH, I did take your initial post the same way. Sorry if you felt you were attacked or insulted, but I'm sure it wasn't meant that way. Now I can see that your post could be taken in many different ways.

I'm really glad you've decided to live!!! :) I hope you'll come back and post some more.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi superjay, welcome to the forum. What did you do that's made you feel so guilty?
    I'm glad you have reconsidered but it might help to talk about what's troubling you. Take care.
    Also, happy birthday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.