The disappearing male

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

2. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

You blame this on feminism despite the fact the article states this is believed to be caused by chemicals we expose ourselves too?
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I know a feminist stole my dick.

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

...Really? There are so many elements of our 'modern lives' that could reduce a man's sperm count.
    Like for instance-- skinny jeans.
    Also-- chemicals in the food and drink we expose ourselves to every single day.

Just two very common, simple examples.

..heated car seats, air conditioners, laptops, extreme sports, space mexicans, etc.
    Also, birth defects have been evolving through the years- average bra sizes have gone up from the average of 5 or 10 years ago as well just from the chemicals we put in our meat... and then put into our bodies.

Feminism isn't a type of voodoo magic, you know? XD It's got very little to do with any of this. (although I hope you are joking. haha)
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Damn space mexicans also getting in my sperms business....lolz :laugh:
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Rawr, moar chemicals plox!
  7. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Mainly there are female hormones in things like the milk that have seen puberty onset come earlier and, as mentioned, boobal increase.

I think it's a good thing in the short term if it holds steady - we need fewer people on this Earth. In the long term it may very well be problematic.
  8. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

lol so pit youve got no man hood? not even a diddy one!!!
  9. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i think its pretty funny and i dont think schismatic was serious about the whole feminists thing ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.