The dreams let go that one day you hope to rekindle

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Evanesce, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

This can be anything you once thought you'd like to do, places you dreamed of hope. Write them down and maybe it will inspire someone to hold on to some hope.

Ok I'll start

When I was younger I dreamed of working with animals and that dream expanded as I grew up. Eventually I decided that I wanted one day to open my own pet shop. But not just an ordinary pet shop but one that was unique. People who brought pet would be offered a training program to teach them how to care properly for their pet, train their pet and help people with children teach them how to handle the pet gently. Attached to my pet shop would be a veterinary surgery which would have discounted treatment for those who went through the training program. There would also be a sanctuary where we could take in animals and house them, with an area that showed people the environmental conditions necessary for their pet. (not sure I am explaining this very well).
    Life circumstances made me give up on this dream, but I am holding on to the hope that in the future I might be able to establish something similar to this.

I still hold out the hope that when I reach Scotland and can finally settle down again I can start on my plan and eventually I'll make it.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That sounds nice! Best of luck to you in achieving that. :)

Hmm...I still have dreams that I could actually become a successful author or filmmaker. Even though it's a big stretch, I won't give up on my goals.

3. JV3

JV3 Well-Known Member

Since my freshman year in college I've wanted to write a best-selling novel. It's something that I had a ton of ideas for, but I just never found nor made the time to do. I honestly don't know if I'll ever find it in me to write a book, but I still hope I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.