• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

the eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
hello,

Last night saw the earth play piggy in the middle between the moon and the sun. i stood outside in the cold for 2 hours or so! gave me alot of time to think and reflect on things. and i got to do some serious photography which i havent done for a long time. took 200 pics!!! i wanted to share with you some of the pictures i took. they are not the best but i worked better than i thought. i just wanted to show you some of them. what do you think? they arent great but i like them

Take care everyone

Clare xxx

ps. did anybody else take any pictures of it - if so i would love to see them.

M

MrDepressed

I missed the whole event.. totally forgot about it.. thanks for posting the pics, I can now live vicariosly through you.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
you really missed out hun - it was awesome. felt really breathtaking - or maybe im just sad - i dont know - i loved it!!! apparently a shooting star went over the face of the moon too but i missed that

Oh wow! that's beautiful....................!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing, I'm going to print the pictures out! :biggrin: :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing..

I missed the eclipse too.. completely forgot.. and was most likely tucked up in bed by then :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$276.00
Goal
$255.00