The end is closer than I planned.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by readytoctb, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readytoctb

readytoctb Account Closed

I am down to my last few days. I have everything I need to finish the job. I had hoped to make it to the end of the this coming week but I may have to go sooner. The last friend I had that would spend time with me can no longer do it, having to be around me has caused her to become ill from the stress and grief of knowing what I am going to do. I understand and knew this was coming, I had just hoped it wouldn't be for a few more days. I don't believe I can make it the last week completely alone so I may have to move up my timetable.

2. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

ready :(

please try and keep fighting, you deserve every day you can give yourself to try and re-establish communication with your wife.. i know all this is only that much harder when you are isolated, but you still have a few links to people who seriously care about you and i really, really hope you take full advantage of them.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please try to reconsider! People here care about you. Please PM me if you need to talk.

4. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

You dying will make her even feel worse and that she's to blame. And even though I've lost friends because of my depression because they became too stressed to deal with it, they would never want me to do the unthinkable because to them they had failed and probably they shoot themselves too. I been lonely for the last 10-12 years, a semi-recluse and I have let loneliness numb my emotions. I do long for companionship, friendship, or internet friends, but that's seems to far out of reach for me. Just give your friend some time, and space...do things that you like to do or go watch a movie of some sort, cause your friend will come around and always ask how you're doing and stuff.

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope you will reconsider.

6. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Reconsider and keep posting. it helps myself so much.

7. caspen81

caspen81 Member

Honesty is usually the best policy, but sometimes having someone around can be more important. If you can keep from talking about it for long enough, and pretend that you're not planning it anymore ... you will probably lose the drive to see it through, as long as you have someone else nearby.

You are so fortunate to have someone so close who cares, deeply, about what happens to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.