The end is near

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mlevsky, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mlevsky

Mlevsky Member

After many unhappy years of abuse by my parents, and having no other reason to stay on earth other than her, now shes gone, so its time for me to go. Forever. Shall i go to heaven or hell i dont care.

2. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

please do not do anything just yet.
    try talking to me first, becasue i am going through a similar thing right now and maybe i could help.
    you are loved and cared about no matter what you think, but please , talk to me. i want to help. do not give up hope just yet...

3. Mlevsky

Mlevsky Member

My parents kicked me out this morning and she died yesterday. None of my friends would let me stay 1 night so i can get in touch with family 2 towns over.

4. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

oh my gosh. im so sorry. :\
    do you have anywhere else to stay?

5. Mlevsky

Mlevsky Member

No. I made a makeshift shelter behind the library, thankfully within the wifi range. I would have a place to stay if she was still her. The only one i have ever loved, gone forever.

6. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

well, please wait until tomorrow before you do anything. do not think dying is the way out, because it isnt. its a permanent solution for a temporary problem. i promise this will get better eventually. keep fighting. people love and care about you are you will get through this. dont worry.
    and i'm so sorry about your close family member/friend. and if you dont have anyone else right now, please know that you have me.

7. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hi, Please don't harm yourself. I am sorry to hear about your situation. It will get better. A way will open for you. Death is not the solution, it is the beginning of troubles. Please understand. It will get better. Hold on.

8. Mlevsky

Mlevsky Member

She was my girlfriend for 5 years. We were closer than family members. We knew everything about eachother and we always were happy together. Than one day on the intercom at class something comes up saying she commited suicide.

9. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

i am so sorry. it must be horrible to deal with.
    but still, please, keep fighting, you will get through this eventually.
    i can tell you are very strong.

10. dreams4life

You are a brave person. Thank you for sharing your situation. Hold on, we all are here for you. Pour out your heart...

11. Mlevsky

Mlevsky Member

She was the only reason i woke up every day and had to deal with my shitty life. I cant help it but cry.

12. dreams4life

Yes. Tears can calm your soul. There is hope. You can and you will overcome.

13. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

i understand.. if i were in your situation, i would be crying too.
    you are very brave.
    but she wouldnt want you to be sad and wanting to kill yourself, would she? she would want the best for you. just know that she is always with you, in some way. dont give up.

14. Mlevsky

Mlevsky Member

Ive gotten help for suicidal thoughts and attmpts before. I hated all of it.

15. annie-crafts

annie-crafts Well-Known Member

hang around if you can things do change

16. blackmumba

blackmumba Member

Hi PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING, YOU JUST NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, BELIEVE ME IT DOES HELP, I FEEL REALLY DOWN ALOT OF THE TIME, ITS A HORRABLE FEELING, YOU REALLY ARE NOT ON YOUR OWN KEEP CHATTING, WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU X

17. Mlevsky

Mlevsky Member

If anyone cares im just barely making it. None of my family will take me in. Whats the point anymore.

18. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

we all care about you. dont worry, it will be okay, just dont give up.
    how old are you? maybe you can find a friend, or a local shelter to take you in?

19. stig

stig Well-Known Member

keep fighting, please. i know it is hard. you are obviously still young, you will get through this. you need to stay around to keep the memory of your g/f alive.

20. rach

rach New Member

Hang on in there...theres always somebody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.