the end is near

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkmood, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkmood

darkmood Member

The end is near for me by the first of the year I will be gone from this planet and the pain I feel living on it So good-bye everyone I need to write a sucide note and mail it to my mother and a friend of mine have no plan yet but will figure out a way to do it

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please don't do that. What's going on in your life?

3. darkmood

darkmood Member

I feel like I do not belong anywhere Iam an outsider even in my own family who would be better off without me around

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry you feel that way. I do know that feeling, I used to be in that frame of mind. But life goes on, you'll meet new people. Do you have a partner?

5. darkmood

darkmood Member

No I do not have a partner who would want me

6. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Your mother, and those you would write suicide notes to, may care more about you than you know. Sometimes people don't show or express it well.

We care about you here, as almost all of us have been in that place, or currently are there.

You're important to me. I hope you'll post more and let us know how you're doing.

Please get some help, you've made a good first step by being here.

7. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hi darkmood. Please let us know what's going on in your life? What is bothering you: relationships, loneliness, being overweight, money problems? If had to deal with just about all of them at some point in my life.

You can do something about these things. Depression is a terrible thing: it's like a little demon on your shoulder that says to give up all hope... But it's just the depression.

You can get treatment for the troubles you're having. Or if you don't want to do that at the moment, you could do some self-help.

8. darkmood

darkmood Member

I feel like an idiot for posting here Iam doing better today

9. MorganaNever

MorganaNever Well-Known Member

You know, I understand that these feelings and thoughts can come and go in waves, at one point you are ready to die, at another it still seems unreal. Things that are wrong may not be simple, and it can seem impossible to express it in a post on the forum.

But these things are serious, fact is you felt the way you did and you shouldn't be alone with that. I know nothing about you but from what I have seen on this forum, people here really do care and I am sure you can find understanding for whatever your story is and your feelings are. And that is at least something to start with, when there seems to be not much else.

Post more, talk about whatever is on your mind, pm the people you want to talk one on one with (anyone really) if it seems easier then putting everything here, don't worry about how or where to start, take it as it comes to you. But let someone hear you and don't ignore how you felt when you started this thread, and specially don't call yourself an idiot for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.