the end of life

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by danni, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

...hey everyone here well my name is danni and i'm 17, and well shauna introduce me to this site. To see if i can get some help..

I feel like my whole life is already done with, all the pain and suffering i went through. I can't take it anymore, I tryed to kill my self many times before by sliting my wist, poping pills. Hell i even thought the whole process of the dying, i dream about it in my sleep, i talk about it when i'm by my self at night. I dont know if its normal but i dont care anymore. One of the girls i know from school saw my scars and went to the counslers. They ask me many questions about it and on why i' havn't i done it yet, and tbh i told them all i need is a gun a one bullet and i wont be here anymore...
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Hey, i know how hard must be for you to keep fighting but you need to know that, we all here try to help each other, and i want to let you kneo that i´m here, if you want you can pm me, i will understand you, may be we can fight together against it. take care.
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

thanks but i think i use all my engery to fight back and i feel like my life is falling down fast. i feel that i wont last long until i tired it again, maybe this time it would work.
  4. iwishiwasinvisible

iwishiwasinvisible Active Member

you wanna know wat i figured out...after the 68th attempt that if i havent died yet there must be a reason..think bout wat urs is
  5. tiredoftrying

tiredoftrying New Member

i know this is a really late reply,but i haven't been on here in awhile. i hope you are doing better these days than before. you will be in prayers.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't know how I missed this in the first place so my welcome is a bit late. i am glad you found us danni. I hope you are able to find comfort and support here with us. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site, I hope you dind the support and friendship you need. You are welcome to message me anytime as you already know. Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.