The end of the road, it feels.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dj123456, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj123456

Dj123456 Member

Don't really know what to do, I'm only 19, in a small town. Nobody will hire me right now, got no license, and the owners of the house I'm staying in want me to leave as soon as possible. Don't have any family connections. Left my parents a along time ago when I was 15 because they were abusive. Barely have any food left. Ugh..
  2. JessH

JessH New Member

Hey, my names Jess. I'm 21 and i've been there.. You've had a shitty (am i allowed to swear on this site? huh..) start in life, so you're naturally not going to be able to get the ball rolling instantly, its not the end of the road - you owe it to yourself to give yourself a chance at STARTING your road let alone giving up now when you're less than a quarter of your life in. you're probably really hungry too, if nothing else get yourself something with sugar in it, you'll be feeling low as hell because of blood sugars. I don't know what country you're in but first of all tell the people you're staying with even if they're uptight arseholes that you're scared and you're not coping. Then, i don't know what benefits you'll be entitled to but there must be something that you can get just to keep you going. Look up agencies or charities online who you can go talk to face to face. Try job agencies, shelf stacking, anything (i have no job, its shit, I don't have the get up and go to have a job, i don't feel like a real human being, nobody will hire me either)
    Just remember that you haven't given yourself a chance, you've had the worst start and most other people have had a better first few years than that. thats why they all act like real people who can get jobs and cope. register with your doctor? (free healthcare over here so maybe thats not an option for you) Branch out as much as possible to get face to face help. You don't know who you are yet so don't be so quick to judge yourself. i'm probably not helping but yeah! man i'm here to talk to.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Like said talk to a doctor see what resources are out there for you talk to a church person minsiter whoever see if they can help find you housing in the area or a job even. If you go into the places and talk to them in person it is better.
    Is there not welfare you can apply for or a shelter you can go to until you find a place to stay on your own keep talking here ok someone else may have another idea to help you
  4. Dj123456

Dj123456 Member

Thanks guys. I wish things were different..the people here don't understand me, I'm very seclusive..but thanks I'll try to get something!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.