the end of the road

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by poodle, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poodle

poodle Member

I feel detached from life

I have tried asking for help, but am not very good at it.

I think if I'm truly honest, I'd like to be back in hospital where you are locked in and watched.

But that's not going to happen.

I've had enough. This is the end of the road.
  2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

may i ask what happened to make you get this way
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Can we help you get services by collaborating upon how to ask and what questions there might be???Please give it a try...who knows, you might become a great advocate for yourself! big hugs, J
  4. poodle

poodle Member

I have Borderline Personality Disorder and depression and I can't cope with my illnesses anymore.

I just want out.

I am under the care of the Crisis team. I phoned them earlier this afternoon and told them I wasn't safe. They said to take my night time meds early and distract. Which is what I have been doing. But I still want to die.

I don't seem to be able to verbalise how I am feeling. I get worried they will think I'm manipulating them and that they won't take me seriously.

I guess I am angry. Angry that this illness takes me over and ruins my life.

Thanks for your offer of help though.

I'd like to say that I want help, but I don't. I want to die.

Again, thanks.
  5. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Well you're here. That's a good start, something you can build on.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Poodle

I'm sorry you're feeling so low.

Try keeping your mind occupied with something you enjoy to distract yourself from the suicidal thoughts. Do you have your family to help you? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.